Sheff Utd docked points next season (1 Viewer)

Chris1987

no_loyalty

Wow, I don’t think they recover from that 😂.

shepardo01

Not really the point though is it.

They cheated to get promotion and prevented a legitimate team from being promoted. If every relegated team does this it will make it almost impossible for the rest of us.
Same as Leicester this year ..... Edit - and Leeds apparently - both signing players they can't afford that are still with them - giving them an unfair advantage over others...

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Brighton Sky Blue

EFL: 'Sheff Utd, you sent Cov the Hamer money right?'

Sheff Utd: 'Yes, sent it months ago'

EFL: 'Doug, have Sheff Utd sent you the Hamer money yet?'

King: 'Did no get an agenda'

EFL: 'Extra points deduction activated'

King:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Paul Anthony

Well, that's them told then, isn't it. That should send a stern warning to the rest of the league....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

TomRad85

Not overly worried about them next season anyway nowhere near as good as Leeds etc
They are shite, don't even have much to sell for a rebuild. Hamer for similar for what they bought him for perhaps? Ahmedhodzic? Who else is there, they are crap!
Even Brereton Diaz is a loan, can't see him staying.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

They are shite, don't even have much to sell for a rebuild. Hamer for similar for what they bought him for perhaps? Ahmedhodzic? Who else is there, they are crap!

McBurnie’s contract is up as well

Mucca Mad Boys

What a mockery of FFP. It’s achieving none of its states aims whilst consolidating the safaris of the biggest teams.

alexccfc99

I never even rated Brereton when he was scoring for Blackburn...

Terry Gibson's perm

Two points is nothing it’s no wonder they accepted it, if they come to us and try to renegotiate the next Hamer payment they need to get a firm no and contact the efl for the next points deduction.

Users who are viewing this thread