Sheff United request (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Gold

no we just have different opinions, i think they're spoilt little twats ruining everyone else's holiday plans because they decided to change their mind you think they deserve the world thats why your child probably has a iphone 14
"They got flat screen TVs and everything"

wingy

Yes pulling pints is a skill, my point is simple really, why should they "strike" when the whole country is struggling? especially those that litreally signed a contract in spring this year.
Because they're are actually free poeple and can decide whether to starve or the value to them of someone buying their time.
Drawn into sharp focus via the pandemic.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Your point was the uk is struggling my point back was everywhere is struggling.
The uk is fucked has been since 2014 when all these little “gen z shits” got out of school refusing to work cry because they have to work 8 hours a day think they’re entitled to everything but not put any work in.
Poxy people thinking they're worth something and who value their short existence on this planet rather than think they're a tool to enrich the elite. Utter bastards the lot of 'em!

capel & collindridge

I’m Sheffield based now and know some people at Bramall Lane who usually sort tickets out for me in the away end.

DM me if you are still stuck in a week or so.
Thanks for the offer. Hung on the phone and eventually got through to the ticket office today. They were very helpful. No tickets yet, but at least I know what I can do. I want my daughter to see just how well we've been playing this season. She keeps comparing it to how well Barnsley were playing two seasons ago. They were well-drilled, covered for one another and had a good press, but if they'd got to the PL they would have been slaughtered every week. If we were to get there this season or next, we would probably get well-beaten much of the time, but so long as we still have MR I think we would play some great football.

Last edited:

capel & collindridge

i would just set up a couple of names on the system pal. Put your cov address in and assign as normal. They’ll get posted to yours
I can see that might work even though I don't have a cov address and haven't had one for 63 years. Even Highfield Road didn't look old then! Thanks for the advice.

kg82

Nice thing about this thread is it’s just one spouting absolute nonsense. Nice to see it’s a majority with reasoned and sensible views.

Brighton Sky Blue

The uk is fucked has been since 2014 when all these little “gen z shits” got out of school refusing to work cry because they have to work 8 hours a day think they’re entitled to everything but not put any work in.
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get to Sheffield yourself. Also not convinced that Mick Lynch even knows what an iPhone is but crack on

Sick Boy

I live in Hungary inflation here is far worst than that in the uk, I mean a loaf of bread is £3 can of monster £2.50 500g chicken breast is nearly £5, it’s really not a uk thing it’s a world wide thing, just many privileged people in the uk that think they deserve more than they’re worth.
It’s nothing like that in Italy - either Hungary is particularly bad or you’re getting ripped off. You’re also siding with millionaires and billionaires over ordinary working people - get some perspective ffs.

Last edited:

Robinshio

While we need fair pay. A recession is not the time for unreasonable demands as it will only lead to mass unemployment

We should now be negotiating 3 year pay deals as inflation will quickly come back down

So pain in the short term which can’t be avoided but recover in the medium term.

shmmeee

Out of interest how old are you?

shmmeee

While we need fair pay. A recession is not the time for unreasonable demands as it will only lead to mass unemployment

We should now be negotiating 3 year pay deals as inflation will quickly come back down

So pain in the short term which can’t be avoided but recover in the medium term.

We won’t get deflation though. So the rises will likely stay.

I’m not sure how restricting disposable income in a consumer spending based economy is supposed to help employment though, you’re going to have to help me out on that one.

Robinshio

I’m not sure how restricting disposable income in a consumer spending based economy is supposed to help employment though, you’re going to have to help me out on that one.
No but 6% a year over 3 years when inflation maybe 11/5/2 at least retains parity

And surely you realise that 17% wage requests will maintain inflation at these levels or even more . Many more businesses will fold and it will cause inflation to continue to grow

shmmeee

No but 6% a year over 3 years when inflation maybe 11/5/2 at least retains parity

And surely you realise that 17% wage requests will maintain inflation at these levels or even more . Many more businesses will fold and it will cause inflation to continue to grow

If you want to subsidise business (and I can be convinced that that’s desirable in some sectors) why do it through wages? Why not subsidise other costs like energy or raw materials or tax?

You’re going to have to explain how inflation that is caused by supply side shocks will be maintained by wages keeping pace as well. Wages aren’t 100% of a businesses costs.

shmmeee

Also for Keiran and his “kids these days” rant:

3xc750p0uslz.jpg

1670570761352.jpeg

Kieranp96

Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get to Sheffield yourself. Also not convinced that Mick Lynch even knows what an iPhone is but crack on
I got to get into the uk first 😂, then I will easily take the car I have parked in the garage there if it’s still kicking after 6 months non use.

Kieranp96

It’s nothing like that in Italy - either Hungary is particularly bad or you’re getting ripped off. You’re also siding with millionaires and billionaires over ordinary working people - get some perspective ffs.
No I’m really not, but you don’t sign a contract in may when inflation was already in full charge and then expect to be able to protest 7 months later about your wage, I also believe non skilled workers don’t deserve the right to protest most get a more than fair wage for the job they do and it’s plenty to survive on and thrive and if they’re struggling there is help there.

Kieranp96

And if inflation stays then wages should rise accordingly and as I have seen in some job adverts they’re already rising (not at same rate) but they’re rising.

shmmeee

And if inflation stays then wages should rise accordingly and as I have seen in some job adverts they’re already rising (not at same rate) but they’re rising.

You understand how percentage increases work, right? Inflation is a rate of change.

shmmeee

I agree but it’s only because you can’t smack them across the ass when they’re growing up and the society they’re brought up in is (do anything don’t get punished) reason there is 12 stabbing a week in cov alone.

That was from 400 BC. It’s your great great great (…) grandparents he’s talking about.

Kieranp96

Just Google gen z barking and you will read lose they’re real, or all this non binary space ship bollcoks they’re into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread