Sheaf's pass! (1 Viewer)

djr8369

I know there was still work to do after the pass, but I can't stop rewatching the ball he plays to Viktor last night. He doesn't always get it right, but he has these moments of quality in his locker and we've really missed them!

He is class. One of the squad who could stay and play if we go up. What was criticised by some as laziness is now superb composure on the ball that you don’t really see in the championship.

djr8369

I know there was still work to do after the pass, but I can't stop rewatching the ball he plays to Viktor last night. He doesn't always get it right, but he has these moments of quality in his locker and we've really missed them!

That is 3 very good players linking up all doing why they individually do best. Great stuff.

torchomatic

Mr Panda

Exactly why I think it was so important to get him back in there ASAP. Against teams you have little possession you need players like Sheaf that can do something with the scraps you get

lord_garrincha

Don't forget who played Sheaf in!

The Giles pass should be as acclaimed as Hyam's equaliser.

It's beats that cross against Rotherham, which was the only positive thing he did at the club!

harvey098

I’m a fan of Eccles and think he’ll continue to improve.

But having Sheaf back last night was such a boost, he’s another level. Absolute composure and confidence on the ball with the ability to do the Hollywood stuff too.

Still criminally underrated.

Two very different styles of player tbf. I like both doing their different jobs.

Some of the intricate passing from sheaf on the edge of the box nearly opened them up a couple of times too last night. Such an intelligent player.

McLovin87

I thought Eccles didn't put a foot wrong when he came on, it must tough to come on for your hometown club in such a massive pressure cooker game like last night!

CCFCSteve

Great play from selfish Vik as well…which puts him joint second in championship assists league… the greedy fecker

If hamer had buried the free kick he’d have been joint top

hill83

1684431843593.gif

Users who are viewing this thread