Sheaf (1 Viewer)

harvey098

He had a great game today and spoke well on CWR after. Is he possibly a bit nice / quiet to be a captain or are those days gone now and having someone levelheaded and calm is more important?

Saddlebrains

I fucking love him. Even at the start when he was getting pelters you could see there was a diamond of a player there, just needed some time

I really feel he is the most underrated midfielder in the championship. Never goes below a 7.5, wins so many balls but can also spread the play well.

Its him im worried about any vultures circling for next summer, not Callum

pusbccfc

I fucking love him. Even at the start when he was getting pelters you could see there was a diamond of a player there, just needed some time

I really feel he is the most underrated midfielder in the championship. Never goes below a 7.5, wins so many balls but can also spread the play well.

Natural progression when he does go. We'll get a big fee.

shmmeee

Sell him for £20m, promote Eccles. Give everyone free season tickets. Move Howley up.

SHUNT31

One of the best DM’s you could have. Also super composed on the ball and has good feet. Definitely underrated. Just needs to add shooting to his game, could have scored today had he shot when in on goal.

hamertime

Sheaf cant be captain yet, when hes older for someone maybe. Id say Thomas is a stonewall captain. Reminds me of when Scott Dann first came here.

hamertime

They did great from the defensive side. You could argue without Casey Palmer today we would have massively struggled with creativity.

stupot07

They did great from the defensive side. You could argue without Casey Palmer today we would have massively struggled with creativity.
Out of the 3 goals we scored, Palmer was only involved in 1, and that was the corner, flicked on by Godden then poorly defended by the Middlesbrough defender to Wright to smash home.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

JAM See

When do we start phasing the captaincy over to him?
Sheaf really puts me in mind of Steven Hughes. Just gets on with the job and you only miss him when he's not there.

Obvious captain material.

Martin180

The whole thing about captaincy reminds me why Man Citeh are so good . You look all over their team and there are natural leaders without being captains . I always remember Alex Ferguson also saying he looked at a players character when signing them
The fact we can mention a lot of our players already as potential captains says a lot about the character of the players we are signing .You could see so many of them talking today and telling others where they should be and to do their role for the side

Users who are viewing this thread