Sheaf (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Dabo looked a real handful cutting inside and attacking the box , and his delivery looked far better swung in towards the 6 yard .

I've seen people say about dabo and their second goal but he tracked the man yard for yard up until he passes it across .. actually thought dabo played well second half yesterday , and besides his delivery has had a solid season to now besides the sending off
Yes, Dabo showed the attacker inside which you'd expect, he did nothing wrong

Hamer's attempt at blocking was a bit half hearted and Moore should be pushing that shot wide, albeit it took a deflection

shmmeee

Robins isn’t going to go four at the back, he wouldn’t even call it a back four in his interview, he corrected himsef to “two centre backs” when talking about where Rose played. It was two CBs with wingbacks and we could only do it because Bristol were so poor.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure about the timing in the second half, in relation to their second, but I said to the guy behind me that Hamer looked like he was struggling (knock or knackered?) and needed replacing. Still think that was one of the best performances from a City side, in the face of adversity, that I've seen in years. Had such a buzz coming out of that game.

Last edited:

The Philosopher

I’m sure Robins will start the next match with Todd Kane at right back and he is more suited to being an old fashioned full back than a rwb will be interesting which way Robins goes with this one.
I think the blades will struggle with width
Robins isn’t going to go four at the back, he wouldn’t even call it a back four in his interview, he corrected himsef to “two centre backs” when talking about where Rose played. It was two CBs with wingbacks and we could only do it because Bristol were so poor.
He might go 4 at back with Kelly sitting deep. I think the Blades lack confidence as a club and direct attack with pace might be the key.

shmmeee

Little out there, but what about a 433 with Godden in the middle, Györkeres on the left and Walker on the right? If you want a flat four that is, I still prefer wingbacks for the width.

Perryccfc

He is so talented, he just simply has got to remove the dawdling and losing the ball at times. If he can do that (which will happen with experience) then he will be a top draw player. His passing is as good as I’ve seen in a Cov shirt.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Little out there, but what about a 433 with Godden in the middle, Györkeres on the left and Walker on the right? If you want a flat four that is, I still prefer wingbacks for the width.

Not sure I'd start with it but an option to consider later on. I assume that'd make the midfield three Hamer, O'Hare and Sheaf. Could we rely on them to occupy the gap if the full-backs overlapped?

shmmeee

Not sure I'd start with it but an option to consider later on. I assume that'd make the midfield three Hamer, O'Hare and Sheaf. Could we rely on them to occupy the gap if the full-backs overlapped?

Yeah that was my worry, do you play Kelly instead of O’Hare to have a wider midfield three? Not ideal really. Or Kelly for Sheaf and restrain Callum a bit more.

we’ve got no natural wide forwards or midfielders which makes anything without wingbacks an issue really.

Users who are viewing this thread