Sheaf (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Don't get it why he's not playong. Maybe because he won't hoof it. Didnt have much time today but at least he looked to control high balls rather than volley thrm back into the middle

Now Kelly injured hopefully he gets some starts. Everyone thought Kelly was the missing piece to jigsaw, I didn't get that

cc84cov

Don't get it why he's not playong. Maybe because he won't hoof it. Didnt have much time today but at least he looked to control high balls rather than volley thrm back into the middle

Now Kelly injured hopefully he gets some starts. Everyone thought Kelly was the missing piece to jigsaw, I didn't get that
Agreed seemed to control the midfield better and I’m not his biggest fan

AOM

Think Allen might fit into the "not hoofing" category too

SBAndy

Kelly and James don’t work together at all. That said, I fear Sheaf won’t see any more minutes and we’ll now switch formation instead.

Users who are viewing this thread