Sheaf the Kaiser (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

His passing in the first half was atrocious BUT his intercepting and defensive play was superb. 2nd half it all came together and he just bossed it. Looks like he can play the ball playing CB roll aswell which is a Brucey bonus

CDK

He's Ben superb and in front of the SBA he's growing every week in sky blue and in a great pairing with hamer who is bang on it.

BackRoomRummermill

10 out of 10 for sheaf second half. Thank god we were forced to sign him against our will

He is going to be the team leader , I did not realise he played CB in the U18 at Arsenal - so another bit of confidence building - still for me G Dabo is my pick of the team, yes out of position he struggles but when he is playing on the right I would put him up with th best in the championship

rob9872

Less than convincing last season and rightly frozen out but possibly our most consistent performer so far this season and certainly motm today.

Gint11

Really impressed with Sheaf today. Really growing for us game on game

CCFC54321

I don’t rate sheaf that much as I think his overall game is inconsistent at the moment still. That said I thought his second half performance was excellent and probably Robins may look to utilise more of and even start sheaf their. He could make a better centre half than a midfielder?

who knows but very good performance today.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

That run where he brought it down under pressure, got a nut megs.

Has he found his best position, something for Mark Robins to think about.

Winny the Bish

Might just be a one-game thing because of how poor Reading were, but Sheaf seemed to be a lot more attacking today, more willing to get to the penalty area. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Grendel

Give it a fucking rest. He’s praising one of our players, something you bang on about people not doing enough of

he’s an utter moron. Is he even a supporter? Seems pretty clueless and not someone watches games at all.

Great_Expectations

Sheaf has always had the talent and potential. He just needed a run of games for his confidence and match awareness, which we’re now seeing the benefits of.

He also had an underlying injury which has been resolved for this year.

It’s part of the reason I didn’t understand the hyperbole re James not signing - Sheaf has the attributes to play the same role, he just needs time.

It’s a shame it took a while for people to see, as I’ve said before he’s not a standout Hollywood ball type player like Hamer, so isn’t immediately as noticeable, but glad it’s being recognised by more fans now.

Grendel

Sheaf has always had the talent and potential. He just needed a run of games for his confidence and match awareness, which we’re now seeing the benefits of.

He also had an underlying injury which has been resolved for this year.

It’s part of the reason I didn’t understand the hyperbole re James not signing - Sheaf has the attributes to play the same role, he just needs time.

It’s a shame it took a while for people to see, as I’ve said before he’s not a standout Hollywood ball type player like Hamer, so isn’t immediately as noticeable, but glad it’s being recognised by more fans now.

you are a poor mans Danny Thomas. You try and say I told toy so by praising every player in the team - you are super Glued on a fence

Great_Expectations

you are a poor mans Danny Thomas. You try and say I told toy so by praising every player in the team - you are super Glued on a fence

Not sure this makes sense? If I am super glued on the fence wouldn’t that mean I don’t give an opinion?

Re Sheaf, refer to the spreadsheet you keep, you’ll see I’ve always praised him.

Don’t get the Danny Thomas reference.

procdoc

he’s an utter moron. Is he even a supporter? Seems pretty clueless and not someone watches games at all.
Just annoys me that you started a thread to genuinely praise one of our players and the first thing he did was reference the taxi thread. There was no need for it.
I told you on the taxi thread that I didn’t agree with you but I don’t feel the need to reference it every time you post.
I think your comments about Sheaf are spot on, I hope he continues to prove the doubters wrong

Users who are viewing this thread