Sheaf injury update? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

I've had a look through the forum and haven't seen any information on this. Has there been an update on Sheafs injury? Losing him for the last few games would be a real blow.

CCFC54321

Didn't look to bad to me. Looked like a strain and went off before it got worse. Most likely miss tomorrow though.

Major Tom

I see he had his sock split 'the new trendy habit' only on the calf that he pulled up with. Makes me think he had some tightness in that calf before kick off?

Boosh

I see he had his sock split 'the new trendy habit' only on the calf that he pulled up with. Makes me think he had some tightness in that calf before kick off?

It’s been playing him up for weeks. He passed a late fitness test to play against Watford

higgs

He looked fairly gutted on the pitch not looking too good one would imagine but hopefully Allen will return

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Fergusons_Beard

Didn’t Robins say that he’s hoping it’s not a tear and just a strain post match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky Blue Harry H

Didn’t Robins say that he’s hoping it’s not a tear and just a strain post match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He said he was hoping that he might have caught it in time not to have damaged it, but knowing or luck... (sounded more in hope than expectation)

Boosh

Sheaf having a scan today. Allen to train today. Seems unlikely either will start tomorrow

Matt smith

Bit of a risk, he could play and aggregate it missing rest of season including any play offs or miss Saturday and hopefully be okay for rest of season, Kelly did okay the other night and hopefully Allen is back, fingers crossed.
See both sides of the argument

If we don’t win tomorrow doesn’t matter whether he’s back for blues imo

Hertsccfc

Never been Kelly’s biggest fan, Thought he was everywhere when he came on the other night, really good performance.
perfect timing for his comeback from injury.
He did do quite well but playing 90 minutes after so long out is another matter. However we don't have too many options.

Users who are viewing this thread