Shawsy Comments (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

These are the owners who tried selling club merchandise off a pasting table in the singers corner concourse , they have no shame

torchomatic

I almost (note: ALMOST) feel sorry for Andy Thorn

I don't. He was shit and out of his depth. He lasted ten minutes at Kidderminster.

torchomatic

You have to smile at the headline writing (not to discredit what Shaw says) but the CT once again exaggerating. The 'star player' who had been sold was Bigi.

Agree. Absolutely, not to take away from what Shaw said, but seems like the Club made the right decision. I bet Newcastle regret spending all that cash now. The way it was done was piss poor though, it has to be said.

ajsccfc

He was saying this at Dion Dublin's charity thing last week, but didn't go into too much incriminating or juicy detail as the club had a table at the event.

Bob Latchford

What more proof is needed ?
You'd have to be a right MUG to give those owners a penny more !

CovisGod

For today's "most pointless thing to moan about by a Cov fan"

Shawsy ? Is that really a thing ? I thought nicknames generally made names easier to say not harder......Shawsy ? I don't like it....

My surnames McConnell, if anyone ever calls me McConnellsy I'll punch them square in the nose.

So in summary, Richy.....Yes, Shaw.........Yes, Shawsy.........No.

torchomatic

What more proof is needed ?
You'd have to be a right MUG to give those owners a penny more !

Or a fan who supports his football club. You could always try and stop people going in, I suppose. I'm sure they would appreciate it. Just tell them the error of their misguided ways.

Suffolk sky blues

I feel sick.sisu are not human just asset strippers.i was told how bad tim fisher was,hell it's just rotten & not fair on the fans.shame on you F.A (no balls)

torchomatic

they shouldn't need told

They shouldn't go in to watch their team? I guess you could accompany him. Let me know how you get on.

jackdg

For today's "most pointless thing to moan about by a Cov fan"

Shawsy ? Is that really a thing ? I thought nicknames generally made names easier to say not harder......Shawsy ? I don't like it....

My surnames McConnell, if anyone ever calls me McConnellsy I'll punch them square in the nose.

So in summary, Richy.....Yes, Shaw.........Yes, Shawsy.........No.

I think it's nature of the monosyllabic surname (See also: Jones, Wise, Whing, Smith)

Maybe it's me! Sorry if so Mr McConnellsy

Otis

well, at least its not just the fans they don't communicate with
Good job they don't own the stadium in some ways.

Would half expect to turn up one day and find they've sold my seat and there would just be an empty concrete block left there.

torchomatic

Would half expect to turn up one day and find they've sold my seat and there would just be an empty concrete block left there.

The first thing they would do would be to borrow against it....nah could never happen.

ccfcway

well, its already close, in the concrete block there is plenty of empty seats

Chipfat

In the last few weeks it's building up with negative stories more so than at any other time. I can see why in isolation statements and individuals can be ridiculed but these are connected to the club which makes it more of a worry.

In the last few weeks it seems to be faster and more damaging. Could it be a part of a bigger plot....

blueflint

They shouldn't go in to watch their team? I guess you could accompany him. Let me know how you get on.

where did i mention not going i won't but you can do as you please my point was you don't need
told how bad our owners are i know so should everyone else how you deal with it is up to you

Users who are viewing this thread