Shaw interview... (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

What a refreshing change.

No erm erm erm bollocks.

Proper football brain and has gone above all candidates for the job in my opinion.

Great to hear

CUS Wyken

Hes full of beans. Full of euathrism (spelling). Makes excellent hearing and don't feel like falling asleep after listening to it.

jabharty

Brilliant man, Coventry legend, football knowledge is tip top, voice is not dreary, and makes the team pass the ball on the floor.
Possible manager? We shall see!

kg82

Could be reminiscent of Charlton - put an ex-player who was highly regarded at the club before in charge.

I don't care who manages us as long as the man who does it is the right man - this automatically counts out Blackwell, Ince, Cotterill etc etc!

CUS Wyken

Remember this is how thorn started.game at a time people.

But shaw actually talks sense after the match whereas Thorn was dreary even after a win. Shaw sounds like a motivator unlike thorn. Plenty of differences. The way he comes across makes you think he has MUCH more about him then thorn

wingy

did he say he had a call @ 8.00am that Richard wood had Fallen down the stairs ,Or did it really go off with AT @ the weekend.:slap::slap::slap::eek:

stupot07

To be fair it was probably the easiest fixture for Shaw to motivate the side for - local derby, cup game, higher league opposition. If your players can't get up for that then they shouldn't be playing the game.

I'll be v impressed if he can get the same level of commitment for Crewe away.*

wingy

what we have to remember is come the end of the season ,whoever it is may be looking at playoffs and knockout situations ,on the Pitch Kilbane will be sooo important then ,the main appointment this board has to make may just rule RS out.:thinking about:

cmoncity

Told you physical altercation had occured last straw.apparently carsley complained to fischer about it.

Colonel Mustard

You only need to go back to the thread for the preseason fan forum to see how many people were impressed with Shaw in contrast to Thorn. Players are probably no different - they'd likely be more responsive, too.

hamil99

Facebook User
what we have to remember is come the end of the season ,whoever it is may be looking at playoffs and knockout situations ,on the Pitch Kilbane will be sooo important then ,the main appointment this board has to make may just rule RS out.:thinking about:

I think kilbane will be essential, but how many more games can a guy at his age play in a row? Shit loads I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread