Shaw and Carsley out (1 Viewer)

Martin180

Just thought i would start a thread for all the bores on here to argue their ever so important points for the next eleventy billion posts

Grendel

Well I think their positions are less than secure. If we get a new manager he will want his own staff so they may well be out!

WestEndAgro

IMO neither should be considered for the managers position, I can't think of anything of note, that either have in their armoury to suggest they are cut out for management.

WillieStanley

Well I think their positions are less than secure. If we get a new manager he will want his own staff so they may well be out!

I don't think the new manager will have that luxury. I can't believe that three managers wanted Harrison as their asst. Managers picking their own back room staff is becoming a thing of the past. Remember how much it cost Liverpool to get rid of Rafa Benitez' henchmen?

WillieStanley

IMO neither should be considered for the managers position, I can't think of anything of note, that either have in their armoury to suggest they are cut out for management.

Shaw has been cutting his teeth at coaching level for a few years now, and is probably the most qualified out of the two. I love the passion he's shown during these las two home matches. I would prefer some one with more experience but, I wouldn't be too disappointed with Shaw.

Gaz

Shaw has been cutting his teeth at coaching level for a few years now, and is probably the most qualified out of the two. I love the passion he's shown during these las two home matches. I would prefer some one with more experience but, I wouldn't be too disappointed with Shaw.

I suppose non of us really know if Shaw would be any good or not untill we see him in action.
You only have to look at Charlton and Chris Powell to see that it can work.
Although i'm sure there are just as many examples of fails.

Gint11

If we give the job to Shaw or Carsley then we have learned nothing from Andy Thorns reign.

cmoncity

Apparantley thorn had a physical confrontation with 2 players after the game.that was the last straw and apparantley it is gross misconduct so they wont need to pay him off.good deal for sisu

Sick Boy

Apparantley thorn had a physical confrontation with 2 players after the game.that was the last straw and apparantley it is gross misconduct so they wont need to pay him off.good deal for sisu

I heard a rumour that there was a bit of a scuffle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread