Shaun Jeffers transfer (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Jeffers has gone to Newport

RoboCCFC90

Where is this Hobo?

RoboCCFC90

south wales robbo.

Very good, I meant the news, I know a Newport fan who I would like some banter with over this :)

Edit: I have seen this on BBCSport, cheers all!

Last edited:

Hobo

Connor Washington has gone the other way.

Grendel

I thought we'd made a big mistake as he was going to be banging them in at this level this season.

Yes I thought he was never given a chance and could have been as good as Wilson.

RoboCCFC90

Looks like Juke is on his way out of Boro as well, off to Bolton allegedly..

RoboCCFC90

Yes I thought he was never given a chance and could have been as good as Wilson.

He had talent, but never showed enough of it every day in training and in his attitude hence why he was let go..

RoboCCFC90

Bolton have had him on their radar for some time.

I'd like to see him back here, but doubt he'd drop to L1.

Hobo

Agree good all round forward. But no he won't becoming back here.

The Gentleman

I thought we'd made a big mistake as he was going to be banging them in at this level this season.

I know what you're saying but wouldn't it be nice to hear for a change, "oh I see such and such has gone to Coventry". By the end of the transfer window all that will be left is Marlon King!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who was the person a month or two back telling us how good Jeffers has done since leaving and how we shouldn't have let him go?

LJC_CCFC

Who was the person a month or two back telling us how good Jeffers has done since leaving and how we shouldn't have let him go?

Signing in #JeffersLove

In my defence I didn't say he was doing well, I just questioned why he wasn't given actually game time like Callum, because the fact Peterborough signed him suggested he was alright

Users who are viewing this thread