Shamima Begum Not Allowed Back. (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

So you are denying the left have ever tried to cover it up? Just because on one occasion some people on the left might have done the right thing?

I suggest you stop telling people to educate themselves and have a bit of self-awareness.
What’s that you say? Cover up? Like this righty cover up you mean?

skybluetony176

So you are denying the left have ever tried to cover it up? Just because on one occasion some people on the left might have done the right thing?

I suggest you stop telling people to educate themselves and have a bit of self-awareness.
Ooo look. Here’s that horrible lefty Sarah Champion again demanding that the government release the review instead of another righty cover up.

fernandopartridge

'The left' have not tried to conver anything up. As cvd states it has often been non-political council officers and the police worried about perceived singling out of a particular group, or just a systemic lack of real care for vulnerable girls.

Then again, that notorious left winger Sajid David has still yet to publish the national review into it all so maybe you're right:

skybluetony176

'The left' have not tried to conver anything up. As cvd states it has often been non-political council officers and the police worried about perceived singling out of a particular group, or just a systemic lack of real care for vulnerable girls.

Then again, that notorious left winger Sajid David has still yet to publish the national review into it all so maybe you're right:

I think the righties have agreed to release it now following pressure from the lefties. Be about 10 months then by current standards.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The left have never covered anything up when it comes to grooming gangs? If you're so sure why don't we have a charity bet? If I can post an article proving that it has been the case then you donate £10 to a charity of your choice.

skybluetony176

Yeah, I mean you're right. If only the people so keen to see the Russia report were this persistent when it came to the grooming gang reports.
They have been. It’s the left that’s pushed it but the right is a majority government. You want to talk about cover ups but you’re pointing fingers in the wrong direction and getting angry at the wrong side.

skybluetony176

The left have never covered anything up when it comes to grooming gangs? If you're so sure why don't we have a charity bet? If I can post an article proving that it has been the case then you donate £10 to a charity of your choice.
Ffs just post it already and stop trying to dumb down debate by attempting to be a poor man’s Grendull.

Ring Of Steel

Ffs just post it already and stop trying to dumb down debate by attempting to be a poor man’s Grendull.

Epstein‘s various mates, Heath, Saville, Andrew, Smith (Cyrille), Leon Brittan- could go on and on.. massive organised paedophile rings covered up & protected for decades, still going on now and scarily immune to anything being done about them. Don’t know why one particular group of paedos should be causing more outrage than another .. oh of course that’s it, one group is “muslim” so we’ll just go after them incessantly and ignore everything else.

This stuff is about as unpolitical as it gets, these people are all evil bastards- only difference may be that while the grooming gangs are getting caught, the ones in high places are protected & kept out of trouble.

It’s like reading the Coventrian with a few more brain cells inserted, very sinister & unpleasant.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Jesus Christ.

No one supports pedos you fucking mentalists. No one supports rape. No one supports murder.

FFS debate like adults. Claiming half the population, especially the half that produces most of the teachers and social workers and academics campaigning a against this stuff, is in favour of child abuse is just bar shit fucking mental.

skybluetony176

Jesus Christ.

No one supports pedos you fucking mentalists. No one supports rape. No one supports murder.

FFS debate like adults. Claiming half the population, especially the half that produces most of the teachers and social workers and academics campaigning a against this stuff, is in favour of child abuse is just bar shit fucking mental.
You forgot to add that the world renowned lefty organisation known as the British police force also failed to investigate by not taking the victims seriously or seeing them as victims, choosing to see them basically as slags instead.

Ring Of Steel

You forgot to add that the world renowned lefty organisation known as the British police force also failed to investigate by not taking the victims seriously or seeing them as victims, choosing to see them basically as slags instead.

I don’t really know how it got onto this, but it’s as NW & CVD said- a subtle, insidious constant flow of alt right views & claims.

These fuckers that are paedophiles are just plain evil, how the hell is it connected to race, politics and colour? They need locking away permanently wherever they come from, it sure shouldn’t be used as an excuse to launch into yet another attack on “the left“, “Muslims” or what seems to be perceived to be a slight on white people.

Evo1883

I'm happy for her to come back, be tried, get locked up and have the key dropped in landfill
giphy.gif

clint van damme

I'm happy for her to come back, be tried, get locked up and have the key dropped in landfill
giphy.gif

I'm also happy for the government to leave er in Syria or Bangladesh or wherever as long as they don't break the law in doing so.

shmmeee

Cant believe Dom’s so negative about ISIS TBH. If he stopped making such a big deal about them they’d go away surely?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread