Sevilla match thread (5 Viewers)

procdoc

Ah that's ok, I'll just text him and tell him to play shit then. Course it's a chance, and if this was fm I'd be telling them go out and impress me
Playing against players that are or have been full internationals, great chance for everyone to impress

rob9872

Not sure why Reid isn't there.

Rose, Godden & O'Hare still probably at the Assembly on the lash 👍 hope Sevilla not going strong against us.

rob9872

Sevilla HT FT 8/13 on bet365, print yourself some free money lads 👍

COV

I was at that game, men against boys. They were light years ahead of us tactically

7-2 wasn’t it

McAllister years later said he was in shock after that match as he knew right then that we were probably going to be relegated that season- lots of new signings but nobody had a clue what they were doing. He was almost right about getting relegated too

steve101

Can anyone confirm with live streaming on Facebook, does it just start automatically on the Facebook page?

rob9872

7-2 wasn’t it

McAllister years later said he was in shock after that match as he knew right then that we were probably going to be relegated that season- lots of new signings but nobody had a clue what they were doing. He was almost right about getting relegated too
I think 6-2 but we were shite.

Saying that remember the 4 team tournament at Blues a year or two before that? Two semis and a final/losers final. Decent format be hood to see at the Ricoh one year. Italian sides I think.

procdoc

Saying that remember the 4 team tournament at Blues a year or two before that? Two semis and a final/losers final. Decent format be hood to see at the Ricoh one year. Italian sides I think.
Bring back the Anglo-Italian Cup!

skyblueelephant76

It was 7-2. I think it was 2-2 before they decided to take us apart.

Users who are viewing this thread