Service is a joke (1 Viewer)

Covstu

its sad you didn't get one (don't worry because we will get murdered anyway!). gone are the days where fans have to queue up for hours on end outside the ground! I have remembered some good times queuing up actually!!!

rupert_bear

Be like me pick and choose your games, soon as the Spurs game came out of the hat and knowing the clamour for tickets i put wheels in motion to secure a ticket. There's the possibility of 3 trips to Wembley this season and i will go to all 3 should it happen as certain as Mark Robins will. Am i going many home games ? no, away games ? no, semi's ? yes, finals ? definitely

mrtrench

Are they really sold out? Oh bugger. I was half way through my formal letter of application for tickets when my quill broke. I hot-footed it into town on the stagecoach to see my penturner and have just returned. It makes me so cross that people can just turn up at the door without a formal introduction.

Grendel

If they did get to wembley what would you to to sort out who gets priority.

After season ticket holders members etc. they should offer season tickets for next season and anyone who buys one gets a ticket. For the JPT as there are games left this season they should offer a season ticket for all remaining games at full price and again they get a ticket.

kdrinkell

Imagine how pissed off you would have been at Highfield road in 87 when the club decided to sell cup final tickets a day early :D

Grendel

Imagine how pissed off you would have been at Highfield road in 87 when the club decided to sell cup final tickets a day early :D

I don't recall that at all and I am sure they offered the chance to buy a season ticket for next season before they went on general sale.

ICHAN

I have some sympathy for Ben, but this debacle has been going on for years. Non worse than when we actually got to the Cup Final in 87 and the club panicked and sold the tickets a day early to any old Charlie with a collection of stubs and a begging bowl. Some f@ckers were walking away with 25 tickets and selling them round the corner for ten times face value. You'll get a ticket Ben, just be patient, there will be tickets available over the next couple of weeks as people have issues that prevent them from attending. Keep your eye skinned on here and other fansites.

With you on that one Ash, 87 was the biggest farse going, I eneded up with a ticket for the spurs end, swapped it on the day as I got of the tube and he's right Ben tickets will become available so don't be to down.

ICHAN

Wasn't 87 something like?
Season ticket holders etc 1st for tickets.
Then if you bought a season ticket for next season you could get one.
Then if you bought a season ticket for the rest of the season you could get one.
Then General sale to the public?

wingy

Wasn't 87 something like?
Season ticket holders etc 1st for tickets.
Then if you bought a season ticket for next season you could get one.
Then if you bought a season ticket for the rest of the season you could get one.
Then General sale to the public?

That sounds about how it was Ichan.

rupert_bear

Purchased a season ticket in 1987 after the win against Sheffield Wednesday which ensured tickets v Leeds in the semi. For the cup-final you got a ticket if you had a season ticket and they stamped the inside cover of the season ticket, you could though take off the cover and swop it with the back cover and get another ticket for Wembley and another stamp on your book. then put the front cover back the other way round and cover the stamp with a sticker you got another ticket, with each book you could get 8 tickets if you did it right, and i did.

superskyblue

I don't think you've acknowledged the fact that it wouldn't have been possible for me to by the tickets any other way, only by going to purchase them in person.

I don't think you've acknowledged the fact that it wouldn't be possible for many other fans (some less committed than you no doubt, and maybe even dare I say it, some more committed than you) to buy tickets in any other way than online or via phone. IE don't live in Coventry and actually have a commitment to a job or family or whatever..

Get a grip and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't think you've acknowledged the fact that it wouldn't be possible for many other fans (some less committed than you no doubt, and maybe even dare I say it, some more committed than you) to buy tickets in any other way than online or via phone. IE don't live in Coventry and actually have a commitment to a job or family or whatever..

Get a grip and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Agree with this SSB-the phone/online booking system is exactly for that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread