Seppala and Fisher (1 Viewer)

ms639

Sorry to post this picture and remind us all again but is that Joy and Tim in the background?

Still involved??

e2327d0222e2d08508e95601cc0272b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pusb1

As part of the Doug King deal was a preagreed payment to SISU if we gain promotion over an agreed number of years.
Vested interest

bigfatronssba

As part of the Doug King deal was a preagreed payment to SISU if we gain promotion over an agreed number of years.
Vested interest
If that's true it cushions the blow of not going up.

I've no interest in seeing that bitch and bastard get money.

BackRoomRummermill

I can confirm I sighted them both walking past the Hilton about 1430 - my jaw dropped - I should have got the pic - believe me they were there

Grendel

Vested interest

I doubt you’ve got any evidence to back that up

bigfatronssba

I can confirm I sighted them both walking past the Hilton about 1430 - my jaw dropped - I should have got the pic - believe me they were there
Did they come out of the same hotel room?? o_O

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I was chatting with John Poynton, in a coffee shop, before the game.
He is 80 years old (looks younger) and had come up from Jersey for the game.

You were chatting, And ?

Warwickhunt

Vested interest
Maybe that's what the £500 season ticket is about really😉 £2.5 million sounds a nice round figure!

pitts head

You were chatting, And ?
Nothing much to report.
He was sat on the next table with his son and grandkids, and he asked me what year my shirt was from (1982).
Then just general chit chat about the club and so on.
He asked me what my first game was. Said his was 1952.
He said he hoped things would get better now we have a new owner.
He asked if i was there for the 87 cup final and I confirmed I was, and he said "I was chairman of the club then."
Thats when I realised he was John Poynton. So I shook his hand and conragulated him on how well he looked for his age.
From memory he appointed John Sillet and was ousted in a boardroom coup by Bryan Richardson.

oldfiver

Ok, SISU Joy & Tim no longer have any involvement with Coventry City FC 🤔 so give me a feasible scenario that would see them watching us at Wembley yesterday.
King invited them because he has said he has had little input in getting the team to Wembley

Seems fair enough

Grendel

Nothing much to report.
He was sat on the next table with his son and grandkids, and he asked me what year my shirt was from (1982).
Then just general chit chat about the club and so on.
He asked me what my first game was. Said his was 1952.
He said he hoped things would get better now we have a new owner.
He asked if i was there for the 87 cup final and I confirmed I was, and he said "I was chairman of the club then."
Thats when I realised he was John Poynton. So I shook his hand and conragulated him on how well he looked for his age.
From memory he appointed John Sillet and was ousted in a boardroom coup by Bryan Richardson.

he also sacked Sillett and couldn’t be bothered to tell him first

Users who are viewing this thread