Sepalla: Stay or Go? (1 Viewer)

As above

• Stay

• Go

• Don’t know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Londonccfcfan

We were there too, and at other bleak games that season. My view of the owners isn't dependent on how we're doing in the league, that is being left pretty much down to how often Robins can make something out of nothing. If he fails to do so we'll be going back where we came from

The board have trust in Robins and he has been given total autonomy and has been backed. Trust and autonomy to do your job without interference is massive.

Grendel

The board have trust in Robins and he has been given total autonomy and has been backed. Trust and autonomy to do your job without interference is massive.

He hasn’t been backed at all and there is no board it’s one person

slowpoke

I'm not alone only 36% want them out. See the poll.
That’s no surprise especially on here.
The jist of this thread for me is will Sepalla okay Robins to bring in three quality loans to boost our attempt to get at least in the play-offs at the end of the season and does she really want it. I have my doubts she does doesn’t suit her business model.

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins has been working minor miracles and in return he at least has been left to his own devices. The problem is now when he has maxed out the performance from this group of players extra support to help progress them further isn't forthcoming-nor shall it be if past evidence is anything to go by.

Grendel

The negativity around them has never done us any good. No good ever comes out of negativity.

Well it created the catalyst for the F A Cup win and prior to that the removal of Jimmy Hill from the board which was destroying the club

Grendel

Sisu aren't really doing anything well they've just stopped doing (most) things incredibly wrong.

They are fine in the lower leagues but we need better if we want to progress more than this.

Fanbase has Stockholm syndrome.

Spot on that

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Definite 'go' from me. Obviously i'd prefer it if they didn't sell us to some lunatic but on the basis that any buyer would have the interests of the club at heart i'd wave SISU off without hesitation

skyblue1991

Eh? We were averaging over 21,000 before sisu?
Would that be during 2005-07 when we had the Ricoh Arena novelty?

We never averaged 21k at Highfield Road in our final season and probably didn't since Premier League days

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Danceswithhorses

Ok they haven't been great owners. But things seem on a more even keel last few seasons.
I want the club to try and reduce the debt and happy to stay in Championship to achieve that.
Look around at what has happened at other clubs and we are better placed than some.
That's part of the problem with SISU though...they have zero/minimal interest in paying debts down (the capital portion), because that cuts off a healthy revenue stream for their REAL customers...all we are paying off is the interest portion.
The uber-expensive loan interest charged means we will perpetually be in hock to SISU's funds.

Grendel

That's part of the problem with SISU though...they have zero/minimal interest in paying debts down (the capital portion), because that cuts off a healthy revenue stream for their REAL customers...all we are paying off is the interest portion.
The uber-expensive loan interest charged means we will perpetually be in hock to SISU's funds.

We are not really paying down the interest either as it accumulates again

SkyBlueOz

Had to pick " I Don't Know". Lets see what happens in the January transfer window. I feel this is our best chance to get back to the PL and im hoping Joy puts her hands in her pockets for a couple of new signings.

Grendel

Has she gone yet !!

Who was mad enough to invest £30 million !! Cannot wait to meet them.

Which again is the problem as the shareholder value of the club is nil

skyblue1991

To answer the question, I voted 'Stay' as we are doing alright so far with SISU at the helm

Ask again in two years when we have hopefully fully established ourselves as a Championship club and see how ambitious they are. If we aren;t challenging or it's clear that the plan isn't to challenge (e.g. not spending enough on players) then it would be time to reaccess

Grendel

Which is why this thread is totally pointless !!

They will never sell unless we get in the Premier League and will then take on a partner in some form of JV.

Well it’s hardly pointless is it. Also I’d suggest if fortunes decline fans will become more vocal as their actions would be the factor in that decline

Grendel

To answer the question, I voted 'Stay' as we are doing alright so far with SISU at the helm

Ask again in two years when we have hopefully fully established ourselves as a Championship club and see how ambitious they are. If we aren;t challenging or it's clear that the plan isn't to challenge (e.g. not spending enough on players) then it would be time to reaccess

Jesus wept

CDK

Not sure,frying pan into the fire if she went as you never know who was taking over,so sometimes better the devil you know.
Buyer wise all we have assets wise are the players ,staff and ryton which I think is the club's property still and that's it.

shmmeee

If she can’t run a club that’s challenging for promotion then yeah it’s time to go. I mean really it’s time to reform the game so Championship clubs can compete without breaking themselves financially but deal with the world as it is not as you wish it to be.

Old Warwickshire lad

Mmmm doing alright at the moment. Playing decent football, with one of the smallest budgets in the division.
So let’s just forget Northampton, forget Birmingham. Forget we have sold everything that wasn’t bolted down. Forget we have no relationship with anyone we have had business dealings with.
Forget we will never own our own ground because allegedly our owners wanted it for nothing. Forget we dragged anyone we could find through every court we could find, and lost every case we fought.
Doin ok at the moment, so the. owners ( whoever they are, cos none of us know who the hell owns us really)must be alright.
Short memories when we’re winning.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Warwickshire Lad i could not have put it better myself if only they had tried talking instead of wanted to fight anyone who dared disagree with them.They would have saved a fortune and the fans a lot of heartache.

Users who are viewing this thread