Sent to Coventry (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

this hasn't actually been made for any channel has it? think they just made it in the hope of flogging it to someone. hopefully there's no one interested in buying it.

Tad

Can't see how this will air. Unlike all the other car crash TV shows, there really isn't that much to Coventry. The nicer area's of Cov are being brought down due to the sheer volume of muppets like those on this very show.

chiefdave

I don't get it, wasn't it supposed to be a reality show? The trailer makes it look like a really unfunny soap / drama with really bad acting.

stupot07

I think they call it a 'structured' reality programme....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

duffer

I'm so glad this isn't a cheap, tacky, poorly acted, lazily written piece of sh*te that's going to drag the city's name into the gutter.

Oh.

Tad

From the city that brought you toddler on a roof, crazy cat bin lady, the super weapon and the seen worldwide Olympic torch thief...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How many groups of 'lads' hang around on the cathedral steps, seeking girlfriend advice and get a muppet-like response? (Although the advice was probably the only real response through the whole 'trailor' knowing the youth of today and their way of speaking! (That last sentence makes me feel and sound so old!)

jimmyhillsfanclub

What a waste.......If only their mothers had listened to the Specials.....

Ain't you heard of the starving millions
Ain't you heard of contraception
Do you really want a program of sterilization
Take control of the population boom
It's in your living room
Keep a generation gap
Try wearing a cap

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Video has now been taken out of YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread