Send all loans back now (1 Viewer)

Glen

It will save so money and we could use it for next season, I mean none of them are bothered now are they.

Nick

Administrator
While I am not sure about the saving money side, I'd like to see players like Rose when fit, the bulgarian and Jones start to get more minutes to get into it rather than loan players. We have nothing to play for now, so prepare for next season.

Glen

Well said send loans back see what kids are like for next year as shitsu will only cut the money again

dongonzalos

Armstrong tried his ass off when he came on.
Murphy has had the same style of play all season.
Stephens took a hard one in the balls for the team
Bigi worked his ass off
Which loanee didn't try.

If your point was purely about money and preparing about next season fair enough. However you are out of line on your bothered comment

skybluetony176

For what purpose? To show teams higher up the league that we'll spit our dummy out and send their player's back at a moments notice? That's bound to secure us the loans next season that we're going to need. Everyone will be queuing up to send their young prospects to us then. NOT!

fernandopartridge

For what purpose? To show teams higher up the league that we'll spit our dummy out and send their player's back at a moments notice? That's bound to secure us the loans next season that we're going to need. Everyone will be queuing up to send their young prospects to us then. NOT!
You're talking to somebody with the same IQ as a plank of wood, Tony. I wouldn't bother.

Gazolba

Loanees should be kept until the loan period ends or they are recalled. But we do need to take this opportunity to give our own youngsters some playing time. There are very few occasions when results don't really matter.

steve82

If we just send all out loan players back tomorrow morning say it does several things..
1) damages our reputation as a club who will look after your player and looks very unprofessional, does not go well for TMs relations with other clubs.
2) makes us very weak in areas of the team.
3) with some big teams coming up could be some damaging defeats by throwing all the kids in.
I'm all for bringing the kids in and seeing who's gonna stand up to next season, but I'd rather drop one or two of the 34 club and gently alter the team.
Damaging defeats could be confidence killers for next season and end some of the kids careers.

Glen

It was purely money and we know shitsu will want that saved no point spending.money on loan wages when we have to see how others can do next season. If they tried and failed then why keep them at all

rupert_bear

If these players we need to try in place of the loan players ask yourself this why aren't in the team now ? Answer perhaps they ain't good enough.

Grendel

It was purely money and we know shitsu will want that saved no point spending.money on loan wages when we have to see how others can do next season. If they tried and failed then why keep them at all

Are you actually a moron or is it just an act?

Grendel

Grenduff arrived you a actor or a moron acting the part of one you pretending six figure salary idiot

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

What a thoughtful and considered post.

Also the first poster in history to defend Glen.

Well done.

No offense mate, but thats a dumb idea. We have loanees who work their arse off, bring a lot to the table and some of whom may stay around for next year. We just dont know. We've missed the boat this season as we have a bunch of incredible players, but it just hasn't clicked in the latter part of the campaign. I agree with the opinion of many fans who say we should be preparing for next season and start players like Jones, Sambou, G Thomas among others, but we still need to get some results in order to ensure team morale is still high going into the summer

stupot07

No offense mate, but thats a dumb idea. We have loanees who work their arse off, bring a lot to the table and some of whom may stay around for next year. We just dont know. We've missed the boat this season as we have a bunch of incredible players, but it just hasn't clicked in the latter part of the campaign. I agree with the opinion of many fans who say we should be preparing for next season and start players like Jones, Sambou, G Thomas among others, but we still need to get some results in order to ensure team morale is still high going into the summer
Have we got a bunch of incredible players? If so, Mowbray should be sacked for letting them drop off like this.

And whilst I don't advocate sending back the loanees just yet, only 1 is likely to stay around for next season if Mowbrays stupid enough to sign Bigi on a perm in the summer - Stephens, Madison, Armstrong and Murphy won't be here next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thewards5579

What a thoughtful and considered post.

Also the first poster in history to defend Glen.

Well done.
Didn't defend anyone false boy get a grip.......now we know your a billy bullshitter on your personal lifestyle...... lets get back to basic football stuff....
eg why do you hate Mowbray and Cole so much mr factory worker

Have we got a bunch of incredible players? If so, Mowbray should be sacked for letting them drop off like this.

And whilst I don't advocate sending back the loanees just yet, only 1 is likely to stay around for next season if Mowbrays stupid enough to sign Bigi on a perm in the summer - Stephens, Madison, Armstrong and Murphy won't be here next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont can't see us signing players like Murphy and Armstrong next season, pus we're losing Fleck who has been our rock so many times this season. I honestly think this was our big chance to go up. We finally had a lad who can score goals for fun, a lot of creativity in midfield and a rock solid defence until Reda got injured

Sick Boy

Didn't defend anyone false boy get a grip.......now we know your a billy bullshitter on your personal lifestyle...... lets get back to basic football stuff....
eg why do you hate Mowbray and Cole so much mr factory worker

What a strange person.

oucho

Back on topic......there's no way he'll end all the loans back. He's a highly competitive guy and wants to win every game - he gives himself the best chance of doing so if he keeps the loan players. Personally I'd like to see some newer faces, but I guess we'll only do so from the bench etc.

ecky

Do you really think loanees are bothered where they play and for whom?
Footballers are mercenaries exception being vardy at leicester

skybluebeduff

It makes sense to build the team for next season.
All loans we are not going to purchase should be returned.

Jones looks good so use the money to secure him now if we haven't already.
I would also persist with Murphy and Bigi with a view to buy ?

If you think Bigi is worth buying, then you need to lay off the acid mate, seriously, it's not doing you any good tripping like that...

The kid is the worst shower of shit of a player to ever wear the shirt. He should retire.

Hobo

He does see these other players in training. I am sure they try things out in practice games.

skybluetony176

Do you really think loanees are bothered where they play and for whom?
Footballers are mercenaries exception being vardy at leicester

For the most part no. Their parent clubs on the other hand though are bothered. The point of them going out on loan is to gain competitive first team experience. If we spit the dummy and send them all back before the end of the season they'll think twice about dealing with us and TM again as we don't stick to our side of the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread