Selling Out every away game.. (1 Viewer)

GusG

so much for a mad scramble for away tickets, we've sold out 1 section of 5. get your ticket and support the lads!

Do SISU not get funds from away games? It was my understanding that the away club gets a cut from the ticket sales? NOPM and all that.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Do SISU not get funds from away games? It was my understanding that the away club gets a cut from the ticket sales? NOPM and all that.

In the old days (pre '81 I think) the away team used to get about 45% of the gate money.

These days the home team keeps it all, although if you buy your tickets from the away club, I believe that they keep something like 5% as a handling fee. Hence a number of people posting recently encouraging away fans to buy direct from the home team.

In the old days (pre '81 I think) the away team used to get about 45% of the gate money.

These days the home team keeps it all, although if you buy your tickets from the away club, I believe that they keep something like 5% as a handling fee. Hence a number of people posting recently encouraging away fans to buy direct from the home team.

Ahh I thought that it was something like that although I thought the away club got a cut from all away fans.

Users who are viewing this thread