Self improvement game... (1 Viewer)

See if you can admit to doing something morally wrong, the game is that you then don't give reasons or try to justify it ;)

For starters, an old flat mate of mine had 2 £400 matresses turn up by mistake so I bought one off of her for £100.
There wasn't a single part of me that didn't understand that I was receiving stolen property.

Already 56 thread views and no takers. It's scary admitting crime even anonomously it seems.

Sorry for sounding like a confessions minister :(

Otis

I'm the opposite. I've been given too much change by a shop or been given an extra item I hadn't paid for, come home, realised the mistake and gone back into town and given the money and goods back. Found money too and handed that into the police station.

skybluedan

dont no if this counts but i did sleep with my ex,s mother and aunt behind her back and one of the times she was in hospital it was fun

rob9872

When my daughter was a baby my wife blamed her for one of my farts. I kept quiet.

I've not been able to talk about it until now and I feel a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot the other one - I once killed a few blokes with a hand gun for a laugh.

Sutty

When my daughter was a baby my wife blamed her for one of my farts. I kept quiet.

I've not been able to talk about it until now and I feel a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot the other one - I once killed a few
blokes with a hand gun for a laugh.

You monster!

Your daughter's probably scarred for life by that!

dutchman

I used to put greasy plates in the sink without wiping them clean with a kitchen towel first.

Also, I sometimes replace books on the library shelf without checking to see that the index number is in the correct sequence.

I used to put greasy plates in the sink without wiping them clean with a kitchen towel first.

I sometimes put greasy plates in the sink after wiping them clean with a Kitchen towel. My missus goes absolutely mental that she has to wash yet another towel.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to blame all my farts on my old dog. Unfortunately, he died last year, so 'er indoors now knows it was always me! :whistle:

redsox

Facebook User
I used to masturbate all the time, know nobody will shake my hand or ask me out to dinner!:jerkit:

skybluejelly

i done a car boot a few weeks ago and sold a plasma telly an xbox 360 and a mobile phone for £100 to some bloke at the carboot knowing none of them worked......... i did not feel guilty though as he had a leicester shirt on. (true story)..:D

Users who are viewing this thread