Select allocation (1 Viewer)

If CCFC are gunna decide what stands to close why not open just the telegraph and singers corner? I think the atmosphere would improve should the telegraph be complete stacked and 6-7 blocks full in the corner end, thoughts?

superskyblue

Yeah for a game on sky I don't understand why we'd fill the one stand that won't get shown on tv (atleast not during the main action). Admittedly it made it sound louder, but having the a stand clearly on view with nobody in is a little bit embarrassing.

skybluejelly

Yeah for a game on sky I don't understand why we'd fill the one stand that won't get shown on tv (atleast not during the main action). Admittedly it made it sound louder, but having the a stand clearly on view with nobody in is a little bit embarrassing.

maybe it was full of people wearing skyblue shirts;)

Changeyourface

Surely just appearing in the JPT is embarrassing enough?

Bagsy

No thanks, I like sitting in the "used to be Tesco" stand, I feel the view of the game is better than behind the goal.

ccfctommy

Why do people want the top ten rows closed? It will be impossible and you get the best view up there.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Open all of it.. fill it..£5 a ticket for all and make it a term/condition of entry that those that attend are guaranteed a Wembley ticket should we get through(god willing)- including the blocks behind the goal in the end usually reserved for away fans.. force the away fans into the corner.. minimise their attendance to that demanded by the rules leave only a 6 -8 seat columns as a safety zone.
Got to maximise the home advantage- rock the Ricoh and send Crewe or Bradford back home with "the old 5" ringing in their ears...:claping hands:

Sky Blue Jack

To be fair not everyone goes to the game for the atmosphere, I personally would prefer to sit and watch the game from the tesco stand that sit in the telegraph stand or singers corner, much better view

Covstu

Tesco stand is a better view and better atmosphere than the library, err mean the telegraph stand!

stupot07

If CCFC are gunna decide what stands to close why not open just the telegraph and singers corner? I think the atmosphere would improve should the telegraph be complete stacked and 6-7 blocks full in the corner end, thoughts?

That sounds a bit of a pants idea

SBS

The league game situation at the moment is bordering on a farce. An empty stand looks bad yes, but a scattering of fans all around is worse. For league games I personally don't feel as though I'm part of a crowd. I'm really surprised the club and Robins himself haven't addressed this. There's always going to be someone unhappy if you start closing seats, but somethings got to be done. With crowds as low as they are, this is a good time for experimenting. I'll also add that I've always thought the away fans have got the best stand!

I know the club probably have no say in this as well, but it's no longer sponsored by Tesco, so why are we calling it that? It should be named after one of our legends, bring the stadium, club and people who predominantly use it together. I know the rent situation etc but why don't we as fans do something like this? I personally cannot stand the amount of advertising, the fact it's called the Ricoh is still something that I feel disconnects it from many. Call me old fashioned, but football as a game has sold its soul. I still can't quite believe what Cardiff did over the summer, I'd like to think that if someone tried to change the sky blue colour there'd be uproar!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would like something to be done and would happily move from my regular seat if needs be, however there will be too many people expressing an opinion

Users who are viewing this thread