Seeing as I can’t post on the Sunderland forum (1 Viewer)

KeresleyArmpit

I’ll have to post on here and hope some read.

1. See you in league 1 next season, no chance in the play offs, serial losers. Your failure will make for a great STID part 2 on Netflix I guess. We gifted you one yesterday and at least 2 of the others were VERY lucky.

2. Sunderland town centre is honestly a disgrace, is the ‘JJB sports’ sign listed?

3.Your touching relationship with the Feyenoord fans makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It is also the most cringey thing I’ve seen for a while and they weren’t much help in the end yesterday I hear. :(

4.Don’t condone missile throwing and hope no one is seriously hurt. That said, maybe a few knocks on the head might give you some sense, it’s never too late to change your mind and to support the big club in the north east.

5.You’re giving our fans and players shite about celebrating the goals. Have a look at the way you conducted yourself when you scored, we’re all giving it plenty then to our fans. After the game, no not the usual stone island wearing type causing trouble from Sunderland, Middle aged men in replica shirts throwing punches, embarrassment.

6.Great to see 33k+ home fans there for a good old fashioned jimmying. Sunderland’s a massive club... is it f*ck!

Ashdown

I heard the Dutch were attacking the City fans, how many of them were there, did they get a bit back ?

clint van damme

Haway Thijs my Dutch mucker.
We've got wor cup final coming up against Coventry and we'd like he give them a tanking like because of a 40 year old grudge.
However, we cannae dae wurselves like, any chance ye could get a team up and gives work hand? Ya can, that's canny lad, see you Saturday.

Fucking embarrassing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't think they came over specifically because of us. They just have a link with the Mackems and come over now and then. That said, nit odd if they got involved (as their supporters have a history of naughtiness)

pusbccfc

Did Sunderland sing once?

Gint11

I remember Sunderland fans singing twice. Weird

David O'Day

Any Sunderland fans who read this. Haha Haha you tramoy shite bastards. They are talking about make believe fights on you shite board now. You utter Aussies.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Bit random. Why would Feyenoord pay to come over to Sunderland to have a pop at our fans?

don't know if they came specifically to have a go at our fans, (though they do have a large hooligan element), but they were there.
Stuff like this happens all the time with continental teams.

Users who are viewing this thread