Security cameras (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I always found a baseball bat across the skull usually worked for me. But then, I'm a Paddy! I never did give a shit about consequences! ;)

Ashdown

You know actually, your best policy might be to try a bit of reverse psychology if they are not very old. Befriend them to a point, get them to run a few little errands for you for a few quid or some sweets/a football/magazines. Actually slip them a few quid to mind your pad for you. Turn the tables, could be a lot cheaper and easier in the long run.

Nick

Administrator
You know actually, your best policy might be to try a bit of reverse psychology if they are not very old. Befriend them to a point, get them to run a few little errands for you for a few quid or some sweets/a football/magazines. Actually slip them a few quid to mind your pad for you. Turn the tables, could be a lot cheaper and easier in the long run.

Only thing with that is when the parents start shouting that he is grooming them...

It's a bit different in this day and age.

Ashdown

Only thing with that is when the parents start shouting that he is grooming them...

It's a bit different in this day and age.
Yeah I guess so, but then it sounds like these sort of kids parents probably don't pay them a lot of attention anyway !? Might be better if his Mrs could do it in that case ?

Users who are viewing this thread