Second loan will give Coventry a chance to beat the drop (1 Viewer)

Joelly

8ft 6.. or so says the report.. only that would make him the worlds biggest footballer and close to the biggest man.. lets pray its 6ft8 and that its Peter Crouch;)

skybluehugh

Sorry but the man is deluded, it is going to take a lot more than one signing to save us. But even the one being talk about is very unlikly due to them not wanting to spend anything.

The Reverend Skyblue

To tell you the truth i'm getting so tired of it all that i really feel its time to give up, go find a new interest, and basically go get a life.

The constant bullshit, the constant lies, is starting to take its toll. SISU and Thorn are taking us all for idiots, they talk to us like we're all three year olds and show not the slightest respect for us, so in the end you ask yourself, wht do i do it,life could be so much easier doing other things with my life.I sometimes think i will let my late father down if i let go, and do or support something else non footballing,as i could never watch another team ever, but up till now i have no passion for anything else,but have i looked hard enough ?

But In the end is it all worth it, at the moment i would say NO, wether i want to do something else or can do something else with my saturday afternoons,(even if i don't go to the game i sit infront of the tele watching sky Sports saturday, or on skyblueplayer screaming at every goal we concede), only time will tell, but to say its the lowest I've ever been, is a massive under statement. The club treats us with utter and spiteful contempt at the moment , and we don't deserve that.

The Rev

Last edited:

Glen

its allbollocks no new players i mean why would sisu bother to pay them when they are going to cream money from club and fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread