Seats left to buy against crewe (1 Viewer)

par1sons

I cant believe i have done this but i have...mega sad but i felt i had to at least look and the rest is history. Below is the details of seats left in blocks throughout the stand.

For those who havent purchased yet, buy now because they may not open block 10 and 9.

Block 10: not open as yet
Block 11: 57 (10 single seats)
Block 12: sold out
Block 13: 3 singles
Block 14: 1 singles
Block 15: sold out
Block 16: sold out
Block 17: sold out (2 disabled left only)
Block 18: sold out
Block 19: sold out (1 disabled left only
Block 20: sold out
Block 21: sold out (2 disabled left only)
Block 22: sold out
Block 23: 8 single + 2 disabled left
Block 24: 8 singles
Block 25: 10 singles
Block 26: loads left (50% id say)
Block 27: 18 singles
Block 28: 10 singles
Block 29: 6 singles + 6 disabled left
Block 30: 18 singles
Block 31: 10 singles
Block 32: 4 singles
Block 33: 12 singles
Block 34: 10 singles
Block 35: 2 singles
Block 36: 6 singles + 2 disabled

All other blocks sold out (hotel end)

Block 10 and 9 will need to be open i think

Noggin

You didn't count the amount left in block 26? amateur ;-)

More seriously it's very exciting and if they don't open another block then it's only going to take a few more buisness hours of sales for us to be sold out.

par1sons

You didn't count the amount left in block 26? amateur ;-)

More seriously it's very exciting and if they don't open another block then it's only going to take a few more buisness hours of sales for us to be sold out.
ha ha class:p

par1sons

Pars what a sad tw@t
Lol you can't have a mrs ,
lol, proper bored kid. Wifes at work and the kids are watching 'Take me out' that leaves me finding something more interesting to do...i did say it was sad.

id say 600 left inc block 26.

As for hourly update, b~ll@cks to that, just took me half hour doing that and now my mates are likely to rip the p1ss

Sky Blue Pete

lol, proper bored kid. Wifes at work and the kids are watching 'Take me out' that leaves me finding something more interesting to do...i did say it was sad.

id say 600 left inc block 26.

As for hourly update, b~ll@cks to that, just took me half hour doing that and now my mates are likely to rip the p1ss

Brilliant mate -well done

par1sons

Which means your going on the Crewe website to count how many they've sold :)
dont need to count there shocking support chief, 600 max i reckon. If they hit a 1000 that would be a big shock.

I really hope the club push there fans right in the corner and open the remaining blocks to CCFC supporters. If they dont do this, CCFC fans will simply buy crewe tickets for our home game!

Ashdown1

I would just point out that Crewe have only really just bothered advertising their allocation. I anticipate about 1500 maximum, so blocks 6 and 7 should do them. City should open 10 and 9 to City fans and take the money plus the record and also have our fans directly behind both goals.

mark82

509 left in block 26 as of 7:40 this morning. Only 17 plus disabled left in block 11. Singles in all other stands.

Otis

I cant believe i have done this but i have...mega sad but i felt i had to at least look and the rest is history. Below is the details of seats left in blocks throughout the stand.

For those who havent purchased yet, buy now because they may not open block 10 and 9.

Block 10: not open as yet
Block 11: 57 (10 single seats)
Block 12: sold out
Block 13: 3 singles
Block 14: 1 singles
Block 15: sold out
Block 16: sold out
Block 17: sold out (2 disabled left only)
Block 18: sold out
Block 19: sold out (1 disabled left only
Block 20: sold out
Block 21: sold out (2 disabled left only)
Block 22: sold out
Block 23: 8 single + 2 disabled left
Block 24: 8 singles
Block 25: 10 singles
Block 26: loads left (50% id say)
Block 27: 18 singles
Block 28: 10 singles
Block 29: 6 singles + 6 disabled left
Block 30: 18 singles
Block 31: 10 singles
Block 32: 4 singles
Block 33: 12 singles
Block 34: 10 singles
Block 35: 2 singles
Block 36: 6 singles + 2 disabled

All other blocks sold out (hotel end)

Block 10 and 9 will need to be open i think

Talk about half a job!! :facepalm:

Where's the list of seat numbers and rows? Dear me!! :facepalm:

Snozz_is_god

I would just point out that Crewe have only really just bothered advertising their allocation. I anticipate about 1500 maximum, so blocks 6 and 7 should do them. City should open 10 and 9 to City fans and take the money plus the record and also have our fans directly behind both goals.

I'm not sure if it's possible to squeeze the away fans into block 6 & 7. It's not the seating that's the issue it's the segregation under stands in the food/drink areas. I think the best we can hope for is that they open 10 and cover block 9 with mesh as segregation

mark82

Only 642 tickets currently remaining (plus 2 which seem to have been reserved since last night). I guess by tomorrow they will/should be looking at releasing blocks 9 & 10.

coundonskyblue

On the Crewe forum someone on there is saying they have tickets for block 9, so unless we move them I dont think we're going to get that block.

CJparker

Am I missing something? This game will be played at the Ricoh, right? There will be about 10,000 empty seats - why is everyone worrying about getting a ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread