Seasons Expectations Quiz (1 Viewer)

Greggs

5 points ...... MTH !!

Its all about the taking part
10 points for Hyam and Walker surely, 2 places off league finish a 3 goals off conceded? It's a fix and one of your alias's has won ;)

Happy_Martian

Apologies for the delay, has been a busy week

So, I make Superskyblue the winner on 25 points

Happy Martian in second place on 20 points

Superskyblue ........... if you PM me I will arrange the donation to the charity of your choice and the present from the club shop

Cheers Bawtry for running this. Let's hope next seasons will have more positive positions :)

bawtryneal

All sorted with SuperSkyBlue (Tom) who is supporting an Arthritis charity. He is running the London Marathon next year and would probably appreciate any small donation from fellow Cov fans. Apologies for the blatant plug on your behalf Tom, but if you "don`t ask, you don`t get"
Maybe post your virgin giving page if you fancy.
Also, he has waived the gift from the sky blue shop and suggested the money go to MMJ fund for season tickets. Money on the way with a small top up from myself.
Top man Tom

superskyblue

All sorted with SuperSkyBlue (Tom) who is supporting an Arthritis charity. He is running the London Marathon next year and would probably appreciate any small donation from fellow Cov fans. Apologies for the blatant plug on your behalf Tom, but if you "don`t ask, you don`t get"
Maybe post your virgin giving page if you fancy.
Also, he has waived the gift from the sky blue shop and suggested the money go to MMJ fund for season tickets. Money on the way with a small top up from myself.
Top man Tom

Cheers Neal. Thanks for the plug - would definitely appreciate any spare pennies you can afford towards the charity. Link is here - uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TomSimmons.

Users who are viewing this thread