Season Tickets.... (1 Viewer)

Gaskell

Do I, Don't I? Now that they've put back the early bird sales until May, I'm seriously considering another year. Apparently the new board are trying to push through so that there's at least 13,000 + season ticket holders for this upcoming season.

Is £286 a reasonable price for a Championship side?

Last edited:

RansonRarrr

I intend to get one as I think the price is excellent - however I am going to wait until they have announced which players we are keeping etc - hopefully they'll announce this soon.

:whistle:

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I'm deciding after the Milwall game due to a deal that I found with student cards. It's £9.50 for a matchday ticket, pie and a pint with a NUS card, but at the game we are asking at the ticket office if this deal is valid for every game and if it will be valid for next season. If it isn't then I will be getting a season ticket in block 15!

rob9872

I intend to get one as I think the price is excellent - however I am going to wait until they have announced which players we are keeping etc - hopefully they'll announce this soon.

:whistle:

It's not for me to say what to do with your cash, that's your business. However, if you say that you are liekly to get one anyhow but want to see who they retain, then now is the time to renew. They can budget easier and know who they can retain or offer what to if they can guarantee a certain level of income stream. I undertsand times are tight and also that it's the chicken/egg scenario, but if you can commit and others waivering like you do similar, then it may make all the difference.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Will renew mine but will leave that until May. Not because of the squad but I am wary of the financial situation. With that in mind i will maybe do it on credit card rather than their instalment plan. I didnt know the squad last year and renewed it is always going to change and this year it will change significantly. Still not convinced that the dark cloud of administration has been taken away and paying on credit card will give some protection against that. As for value £12 or so to see a championship match isnt bad :)

Jimthor

Loving that i'm now in the young adult price band, so pretty sure i'll renew for a full season ticket. The current price only goes up £9 until the end of July so i'll probably bag mine sometime before then (when it goes up another tenner). Nice and cheap!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I swear last season it went up by like £60 from early bird to full price. This season it goes up by £19. That's good I think, but i don't think they're going to get 13,000 season ticket holders.

Walking Bird

I umnd & urd about it, decided i wasn't going to bother.

Renewed last week :facepalm:

brinner

Will renew mine but will leave that until May. Not because of the squad but I am wary of the financial situation. With that in mind i will maybe do it on credit card rather than their instalment plan. I didnt know the squad last year and renewed it is always going to change and this year it will change significantly. Still not convinced that the dark cloud of administration has been taken away and paying on credit card will give some protection against that. As for value £12 or so to see a championship match isnt bad :)
ditto.

tho im gona wait til end of july before commiting this year.

no investment then im not renewing and will just go to the away games, not giving sisu any more money if they wont invest in the team.

dilligaf

I renewed months ago
only two going next year the lad has better things to do
if he ever manages to get out of bed:sleep:

rob9872

I renewed months ago
only two going next year the lad has better things to do
if he ever manages to get out of bed:sleep:

DILL He GAF? :)

dilligaf

DILL He GAF? :)

his uncle is going tommorow (millwall fan) so he wants to come
but i'm taking his ticket for my nephew
and he is looking after his little bro cause mums at work:D
he's gutted:facepalm:

Sky_Blue_Daz

getting mine next week, It will be our season

Macca

can't grumble with the prices at all really. Enjoy it because 2012-2013 you will be paying Premiership rates

pusbccfc

renewing mine for sure hopefully a few more fans from the cet stand will realise that the atmosphere is in b15 and b16 and move there to create a even better atmosphere :)

Users who are viewing this thread