Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
So after seeing the prices (or maybe that had no affect on the decision) who's renewing for next season and where?

I've just been told that everyone who I ave a laugh with on match days are moving to the top of B18 instead of staying in the middle of B16, so I'm now tempted to move!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I will be for next season but that might be my last one for about 4 years. Planning on going to Uni in Aberdeen, Bournemouth or Aberyswyth. Depend on how well my A-Levels go, and Depending on what happens with my Buisness Pitch.

Nick

Administrator
I just usually sit anywhere. I don't think I have ever sat where my ticket is for this season (telent stand), since they made it so it is all open we just walk round to the CET or Tesco.

Jimthor

I've only just invested in a half season ticket for the first time, and will have to see how it works out with me travelling up from London for all the games before i make a decision on a full season! Plus i have no idea what i'll be doing or where i'll be living this time next year. Glad they've simplified the prices up a bit and put a full explaination out now though - i was really confused before if i was a "young adult" or not.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

The only place to sit in the Ricoh and enjoy it for me is B15/ B16 not just for atmosphere but for the view aswell. So i'll stick with B15! ;)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I'm renewing and it's a lot cheaper for me this season since the U21 category has been introduced :D I think mine cost £276 or something last season and it's going to be £189 this season :D You get U21 if you were born between 01/09/89 and 31/08/95 to clear up any confusion :) I will be staying in the same seat I've had the last 2 season in Block 15 where the atmosphere is made

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Just went to renew online and I noticed that they seem to have opened up Block 13 and 14, anyone know anything about this? Will people move to Block 13 to sing now???

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Just went to renew online and I noticed that they seem to have opened up Block 13 and 14, anyone know anything about this? Will people move to Block 13 to sing now???

They look closed to me mate, but i would love them to re-open! :D

ricoh tickets.jpg

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Oh yeah! They do look open! Ooooooh I wanna know what's going on and where everyone's sitting! I need new football friends by the looks of things haha

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Ohhh good news Block 13 i'm looking forward to this! :p

Coventry La La La

Block 13/14 should be good especially if they move the away fans over more towards the scoreboard... might actually be able to create a good atmosphere then :)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Looking on the website and the application form blocks 13/14 are blacked out :/ So I dunno whether it's an error on the website or what!

Users who are viewing this thread