Season tickets? (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

ticket office is open from 11am, might be worth popping up early and collecting while nobody is around and then head home until the match.

Ticket office should be open from 9 am and should have a ticket master executive there to take some of the abuse the ticket office ladies are getting.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yea feel for them, hope people do not take it out on them, unfortunately ticket master/CCFC management team who took the decision won't be anywhere near it I suspect.

I was in the ticket office at the butts yesterday buying my season ticket and there was a really rude bloke in there who just wanted to make a scene and argue, the people in the office just work there it's not them making the decisions. Took them 5 or 10 mins to do mine and I waited about 10 mins all very easy really.

If you want to go in and shout at them just think how you would feel if it was your mum or wife etc getting all the stick.

D

Deleted member 2477

Grendel dont pick yours up until 2.55 or you might lose it before the game.
Karma is a wonderful thing

Nick

Administrator
I was in the ticket office at the butts yesterday buying my season ticket and there was a really rude bloke in there who just wanted to make a scene and argue, the people in the office just work there it's not them making the decisions. Took them 5 or 10 mins to do mine and I waited about 10 mins all very easy really.

If you want to go in and shout at them just think how you would feel if it was your mum or wife etc getting all the stick.
Glad you managed to get one!

Never understood people who have a go like that in shops to staff

theferret

head up at 1 get your tickets, take the kid for lunch and the head back to the ground,

The Muppets who are blind to that crazy issue should bow their heads......or you are making a bigger deal of this than it should be....

Enjoy tomorrow

To be fair, who are you to be dishing out orders for how people should schedule their day? It's easy to suggest people are overreacting when you're not even going to the game.

It's an inconvenience that people could do without, and all people are doing is having a little whinge about ticketing on a ticketing thread. Not the club's fault, that is clear, so why are you so keen to defend ticketmaster?

Otis

Can't have been as he didn't say do you know who I am
And then they would have said 'No, the sun doesn't actually shine out of your arse!'

And then he would have promptly pulled down his corduroy trousers and blinded them.

It would have been in the papers and everything.

Probably covered by the award winning Les Reid.

theferret

Just noticed that it is all ticket for Shrews today, so looks like no tickets available on the day for away fans this season. Only sold about 550. Might affect away followings a bit.

theferret

For those collecting STs today it shouldn't be too bad. Got there early, one or two in front and by the time I got away about 60 in the queue. They sent STs by courier from Manchester this morning, so I actually collected the ST cards rather than duplicates. Not sure everyone will get their card (seemed to be fewer envelopes than you'd expect given how many people were already there - so some may get duplicates), but they seemed to be dealing with the enquiries fairly quickly.

Ashdown

I made 18 games last season in Block 37 mainly, quite liked it there and the facilities behind it. We paid £18 in advance or £20 maximum. This season its now £25 with the booking fee. So in effect £36.90/2 with postage against £50/2 now !!. Your ST for regular attendees is still the right decision.

Nick

Administrator
I made 18 games last season in Block 37 mainly, quite liked it there and the facilities behind it. We paid £18 in advance or £20 maximum. This season its now £25 with the booking fee. So in effect £36.90/2 with postage against £50/2 now !!. Your ST for regular attendees is still the right decision.

I think that's the way it should be though, it means there is more reason to buy a season ticket than pay on the day if you go to a lot of games.

Even if you miss 2 or so games you are still better off with a ST.

Ashdown

I think that's the way it should be though, it means there is more reason to buy a season ticket than pay on the day if you go to a lot of games.

Even if you miss 2 or so games you are still better off with a ST.
I agree and benefitted from 22 consecutive ST's from 1990 onwards, however is the difference of £11 really justified in Block 37................£14 to £25 ?? Time will tell I guess

Nick

Administrator
I don't get what physically takes so long? Have all the cards in alphabetical order, tell everybody to have their id and proof of purchase ready. Sign here to say you have had it, enjoy the match.. Next person

Ashdown

I don't get what physically takes so long? Have all the cards in alphabetical order, tell everybody to have their id and proof of purchase ready. Sign here to say you have had it, enjoy the match.. Next person
Someone dropped the box !

Oh and id have random free gifts to give out. Ccfc rubber wrist band that cost 30p to make or something. Not a lot but just the gesture.

I presume some of the players who are not playing will be around, sky blue Sam to keep the kids entertained in the queue, a chance for one lucky fan collecting to visit the training ground.. All costs nothing, just a little bit of thought... We will wait and see....

ccfctommy

I presume some of the players who are not playing will be around, sky blue Sam to keep the kids entertained in the queue, a chance for one lucky fan collecting to visit the training ground.. All costs nothing, just a little bit of thought... We will wait and see....
None of that. No one from the club.

Esoterica

The 15 years of abuse I had at school will finally be compensated for when my season ticket for Mr Aardvark is top of the pile!

Users who are viewing this thread