Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
If we keep Coleman next season I think a lot of fans will stop following, and after the things I've read in various places with people complaining about our performances this season, do you think season ticket sales will fall?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

or

Are you thinking about getting a season ticket for the first time?

Where are looking to renew/purchase a season ticket?

TheSnoz

yes I'll be renewing. Have done for decades. Live in hope. The entertainment value at most games is zero.

covsteve

Will not be getting a season ticket as i live out of Cov i get to as many games possible but if i lived local i would most likely get one.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Already paid for mine in full, renewed and staying in my seat about 3 rows from the top of Block 15, although not the part of block 15 directly under the scoreboard the little bit to the side of that.

I have faith in Coleman and Ranson and I'm sky blue through and through so that's why I renewed. Last I checked a couple of weeks ago I think about 1800+ had been sold which probably doesn't look too good considering the early bird finishes next month. I think maybe the majority will renew between after the last game of this season and the early bird deadline.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Early bird ends 23rd May...I think!

I'll hopefully be renewing, providing I can afford it!

I currently sit in row N Block 16 and will be sitting there if I renew!

Mikeh

Season Ticket

Sadly I will not be renewing mine. I love CCFC and have been going since I was 3 (I am now 50). We have had some good teams in that time and also some terrible ones but I have always enjoyed going.

This season sadly the football has been awful. No pace, no skill and just no entertainment. I do a 140 mile round trip to every home game and just can't take it any longer.

I sincerely hope things pick up and that I live to regret this decision but for the first time in nearly half a century I shall be staying away.

Skybluerhys

i will be renewing, i sit BLock 20 row S and most people are waiting til coleman goes until they come back to the Ricoh.

smileycov

Facebook User
Sadly I will not be renewing mine. I love CCFC and have been going since I was 3 (I am now 50). We have had some good teams in that time and also some terrible ones but I have always enjoyed going.

This season sadly the football has been awful. No pace, no skill and just no entertainment. I do a 140 mile round trip to every home game and just can't take it any longer.

I sincerely hope things pick up and that I live to regret this decision but for the first time in nearly half a century I shall be staying away.
where do you commute from?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Now then fellow Sky Blues...

Some of you have said on here you are NOT renewing / buying your season ticket while Coleman is here / unless things change.

Now he has been sacked are you now going to renew / buy your season ticket???

I was always a fan of Coleman as you have probably seen from on here and I'm still not sure if he should have been sacked but if Ranson's decision to sack him ensures we have 10 or 11,000 season ticket holders again next season then that would make it at least slightly better for me.

So with only a couple of weeks until the early bird deadline are you renewing with the current situation?

hsccfc

Now then fellow Sky Blues...

Some of you have said on here you are NOT renewing / buying your season ticket while Coleman is here / unless things change.

Now he has been sacked are you now going to renew / buy your season ticket???

I was always a fan of Coleman as you have probably seen from on here and I'm still not sure if he should have been sacked but if Ranson's decision to sack him ensures we have 10 or 11,000 season ticket holders again next season then that would make it at least slightly better for me.

So with only a couple of weeks until the early bird deadline are you renewing with the current situation?

I am buying mine next week, I was going to under Coleman anyway, but i do think with an exciting manager we can surely boost season ticket sales and maybe have more for transfers as Ranson said

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
OK now I'm worried, on the CCFC site we have still only sold less then 3,000 season tickets!! How many had we sold this time last year?? Do many people buy after the early bird?? If this doesn't go up we can definately say bye to Westwood. Shame as well because we are getting 2.3mill from the football league and if we had bigger crowds this could have went on the team but instead it's got to go on the losses we've made this year. If we want better players we have to turn up and support the team otherwise it's only going to go downhill, simple as that. We all have to turn up now and watch the bad times in order to get some good times. I know a lot of you will say I'm not paying to watch that shit blah blah but without your support it's only going to get worse....

skyblueprincess

i will sort mine sometime this week i suppose , used to enjoy it , now its a core to renew , omg i have lost my passion for the team ... someone shoot me

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I have all these emotions in me {due to personal stuff going on} and there's no football to vent at!! I reckon that's why I shouted so much towards the end of season haha

Users who are viewing this thread