season tickets (1 Viewer)

kevm39

just wondering if mowbray signs how many are going to buy a season this year without knowing what squad he will have

Im getting one no matter what. The only reason why i havent got one yet is cus my friend is waiting until Mowbray signs to get his. If he doesnt get one, i still am. Live and die a sky blue!

ajsccfc

I promised myself I wouldn't. If Mowbray signs on though, that combined with the lower price that could be made even lower if my NUS extra card counts and I'm almost back in.

ajsccfc

34 yeah, but staff can get an NUS card here by just picking a random course on the site and it's fine. If anyone asks, I'll have my PhD in Aeronautical Engineering in five years' tops.

Otis

just wondering if mowbray signs how many are going to buy a season this year without knowing what squad he will have

If TM signs up I have every faith in him that he will build a competitive squad.

Mind, I'd sign up if Hockaday was in charge to be honest.

torchomatic

Got ours this morning.

steveccfc

Getting mine end of this month regardless as to whether TM stays on (bloody hope he does!)
Also getting my daughter her first season ticket as a JSB

Gynnsthetonic

Have not hat a ST since about 2008 but will get one once hopefully TM has been confirmed, would also like to sit behind the goal in the south stand block 11.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I'll be renewing was seriously contemplating not but with my ST being £100+ Cheaper than last season & two games more, why not! Superb pricing by the club!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

i ve moved to Block 20 . the people i usually sit by have thrown their teddies out and wo nt get season tickets now lol

Welcome to block 20

Not sure why people have thrown their teddies I get the whole they've always sat behind a goal etc it's embarrassing no home fans behind a goal etc but moving around (to a better view for the same cost) hardly the end of the world!

stupot07

i ve moved to Block 20 . the people i usually sit by have thrown their teddies out and wo nt get season tickets now lol

Do you have a large blanket? Preferably one that stretches a good 10-15 rows from row M? It gets a bit cold in there! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Terry Gibson's perm

As long as I have the spare seat next to me I will be happy, I have even thought about buying it for my little boy and not taking him and leaving it empty.

Wheelfass

Reminds me a bit of the knee jerk reaction at the Ricoh return. The early bird runs until 30th June by which time there maybe have been a few more signs on the direction that we are heading. It's encouraging that so many are going to, or have already renewed their ST's but let's not forget that we still have the same bullshitting, uninterested, uncaring, selfish owners who give nothing to us fans. I want to renew, but I'll wait and see. In Tony Mowbray we trust. In SISU.......

Last edited:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reminds me a bit of the knee jerk reaction at the Ricoh return. The early bird runs until 30th June by which time there maybe have been a few more signs on the direction that we are heading. It's encouraging that so many are going to, or have already renewed their ST's but let's not forget that we still have the same bullshitting, uninterested, uncaring, selfish owners who give nothing to us fans. I want to renew, but I'll wait and see. In Tony Mowbray we trust. In SISU.......

Of course, I'm renewing just out of the loyalty/addiction that is CCFC by mid August signing this seasons Simeon Jackson would be craved & seen as a big deal im sure!

Just hope I'm wrong....

stupot07

Of course, I'm renewing just out of the loyalty/addiction that is CCFC by mid August signing this seasons Simeon Jackson would be craved & seen as a big deal im sure!

Just hope I'm wrong....

I was talking to a colleague at work today. He was saying he is waiting to see who we sign, before committing to a ST, to which I pointed out we'll probably not have heard/or no little about the signings we made (e.g ward), and pointed out that Jackson, tudgay, Pugh looked good on paper but ultimately failed to deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread