Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Cv3cov

Just been into club shop to renew 4, but not able to as computer system not changed over yet!! Phones were ringing off hooks!

Marty

Hoping for 20,000+ for the first game back. I'll be buying a Season Ticket too.

chiefdave

I've just been trying to get onto the club shop and I can't even get logged in. Not sure if it's just not working or because of demand.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Following today's announcement regarding Coventry City's return to playing home matches at the Ricoh Arena, please note our ticketing system for home matches will be temporarily unavailable whilst preparations are made to go on sale with tickets.

Therefore, 2014/15 Season Tickets and home match tickets will be unavailable to purchase whilst we set up the ticketing system for our upcoming fixtures at the Ricoh Arena.

This will apply to both purchases at www.ccfcshop.co.uk and in the CCFC Superstore, as well as telephone sales.

Away match tickets will still be available to purchase.

We hope that supporters understand the delay in being able to purchase home tickets, and we will be working hard to ensure supporters can purchase tickets as soon as possible. Once tickets are available we will immediately provide an update through all of our available channels.

If you have any queries, you can contact us in the following ways:

Phone - 024 7699 2326 (Mon-Sat, 9:30am – 5:30pm; Sun 10:30am-4:30pm)
E-mail - [email protected]
Twitter - @coventry_city
Facebook - facebook.com/coventrycityfc

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...e-one-210814-1849896.aspx#clVY0MDvu8ZGk7xh.99

Hercules

I want my old seat in block 20.
Hopefully they have the database so we can renew in our old seats.

I asked about this today and the ticket office said that the current Season ticket holders will probably get first dibs, but hopefully they'll want to go back to their own seats as well, so it'll it work out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread