Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Speedo

when is the earliest possible time they would go on sale, based on playing at Ricoh which I would be shocked if that wasnt the case.
I have paid direct debit which made life easy, prob not going to get the choice.
I wonder how many pay that way and if you cant , will you pay up front or not bother.?

Speedo

Been a season ticket holder for many years, but won't be renewing while sisu/otium are here, even if we play at the Ricoh.
I know what your saying and everyone has their own reasons not to buy or buy.
For me , One of the main reasons is to go with my 14 yr old son, bit of father son time.
If he stops going for say 4/5 years then he will be 18 and will have lost the bond you get with the club at that age and city will have lost a generation forever.
dilemna..

RFC

Will be buying one as soon as they go on sale (doesn't matter whether I'm able to attend or not, wherever we play),
"Financial Fair Play" means that if I don't and many others do the same CCFC won't exist and I for one don't want that to happen! PUSB

ohitsaidwalker king power

I know what your saying and everyone has their own reasons not to buy or buy.
For me , One of the main reasons is to go with my 14 yr old son, bit of father son time.
If he stops going for say 4/5 years then he will be 18 and will have lost the bond you get with the club at that age and city will have lost a generation forever.
dilemna..

Echo all that.. same for me....if there's one thing that annoys me about this whole situation more than any other it is the 'lost generation' factor.. that is SISU's biggest crime...on that basis- for what it means for me and my son.. like it did for me and my late father, I'm sure we will go.. sorry to the NOPM brigade.

Last edited:

mrbluesky87

I will not be buying a season ticket while SISU are here and I have a 7 year old who loves watching the football but also fickle and one mention of Ice Hockey and that's that, Cov Blaze you have my money. One point, for those who are concerned that the club will cease to exist if we stay away, if that's what it takes to rid SISU, so be it. Cruel to be kind comes to mind.

skybluericoh

Echo all that.. same for me....if there's one thing that annoys me about this whole situation more than any other it is the 'lost generation' factor.. that is SISU's biggest crime...on that basis- for what it means for me and my son.. like it did for me and my late father, I'm sure we will go.. sorry to the NOPM brigade.

No need to say sorry, we all have different tolerances, SISU/Tim Fisher have gone past mine and then some. Now we need to do what we feel is right. I have no problem with people who will still go, I was at HR against Wimbledon with about 3 and a half thousand other sorry souls, so I think I have earned my right to protest.

sky blue john

I can't see season tickets being available for a long while yet which makes this whole debate immaterial !!!!
I should imagine the season will start pay on the gate because we will still be in admin !!!

Users who are viewing this thread