Season Tickets? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
CCFC have announced that everybody should have their season ticket by the 20th of this month before the QPR game.

Is anybody still waiting for theirs?

ccfcadz

Mine arrived the day before the Norwich game so it was close abit of a disgrace if you ask me can the club actually do anything right ..... any idea how many have not yet arrived?

G

Gregsy!!

I was lucky i got my season ticket about 2 days before the norwich game i cant believe they can do this to the fans! :eek:

the excuse i was given by the club is that they were made in germany!! :D:D :?

simmouk

Administrator
There was a story up on CoventryCity-mad about the raised issue of security of the Cashless cards, as they are based on RF chip hardware and software that could be cloned by a RF access device. Especially disconcerning because the cards for Cashless are also the cards for Season Tickets for some!

Don't know what I make of it to be honest. One thing I do know is that when you put money on your cashless card in the corporate area, you don't get a receipt or anything...there was a couple of people who said they'd put £20 on or so, then went to the bar to be told there is nothing on there...and they can't prove it!

It really does seem like they rushed this new system in, as there has a been a lot of errors. Like for example at the last home game, us Corporate Hosts were told to ask all Season Ticket Cashless Card holders to return their cards so they can be "re-programmed"...and that they would be returned before Present tomorrow...

I wonder if they have?! If not, I'm the person who's gonna get shouted at!

even if theres only a few quid on each one a few quid here and there adds up and with the amount of fans using it it wouldnt be hard to get a few hundred!

Users who are viewing this thread