Season tickets (3 Viewers)

hamertime

Are they that fussed. I reckon most of the old box holders have got season tickets/other corporate so any boxes sold are a plus. A lot of companies will take them on a game basis at a higher rate.

jmorr

Am I missing something? Only single tickets available if you are buying a season ticket, but many tickets are available together in blocks 28-30 if buying single tickets (at least for Sunderland and Watford home).

chiefdave

Am I missing something? Only single tickets available if you are buying a season ticket, but many tickets are available together in blocks 28-30 if buying single tickets (at least for Sunderland and Watford home).
does it only show seats as available for season tickets if they're available for every game?

shmmeee

Never thought I’d be in the situation where I might miss out on a City ST cos they sold out. What a world.

hamertime

I think it’s just how the system works, if single match tickets have been sold
it won’t show them for season tickets. If anyone wants a season ticket it’s best going to the ticket office and sorting it out.

pusbccfc

When was the last time 24,000 turned up for the first home match of the season, has to be the 70s?

The limited capacity 23,000 for the first ever game at the stadium would be the highest.

Users who are viewing this thread