Season tickets (2 Viewers)

Warwickhunt

Sold out the 24k STs that were up for sale, looking forward to watching Callum Doyle finally getting to play for a decent team.
Callum Doyle has a couple of mistakes in him most games Hackney! not that we will exploit it though ;)

David O'Day

Is that Rugby born sister lover had such a shite summer he's trying to get bites because they have loaned a player we loaned last year?

bigfatronssba

I’d say 19k

They’re definitely still selling.

Behind the goal and blocks 23 & 24 look like a few have shifted this week

letsallsingtogether

They're probably going to win the league, but would be hilarious if they didn't.
Exactly Norwich were expected to be top 6 last season what happened to them.
Tbh they looked the best team to play us.

clint van damme

They're probably going to win the league, but would be hilarious if they didn't.

I don't think they will. Just got a feeling they might have a tricky season.
I thought they should have stayed up but after failing to do that I think they might struggle.

Colin Steins Smile

Sold out the 24k STs that were up for sale, looking forward to watching Callum Doyle finally getting to play for a decent team.
You're back again ....... we didn't miss you. Was you absence on here connected to your multi million pound team performing, so badly that you got relegated? Must have been galling seeing Notts Forest, Sheff United and Bournemouth out perform your lot.

mmttww

Screenshot_20230715-123225_Chrome.jpg
With the Family Zone blocks full, and behind the goal looking busier now than it did the week before some 20k+ games, last season you're looking at the only genuine spaces being the walk-up blocks and blocks 10-13. That's before we sell any match day tickets.

Gynnsthetonic

View attachment 30702
With the Family Zone blocks full, and behind the goal looking busier now than it did the week before some 20k+ games, last season you're looking at the only genuine spaces being the walk-up blocks and blocks 10-13. That's before we sell any match day tickets.
Would of liked them to blank the corners off, we'd of then sold more behind the goal, think it would of looked much better

Grendel

Have they announced match day prices yet? Given kings appetite for revenue I can see £30 minimum per game and possibly £35 for big matches

mmttww

Have they announced match day prices yet? Given kings appetite for revenue I can see £30 minimum per game and possibly £35 for big matches
I'd understand something like £25, £30, and £35 for games that are 'big' from a fans perspective e.g. Leicester, Leeds. It's kids tickets I'm worried about.

mmttww

Would of liked them to blank the corners off, we'd of then sold more behind the goal, think it would of looked much better
Sort of have, no? Two blocks for walk ups in one corner. Blocks 10-13. I'd guess behind the goal is a lot busier than last year already.

chiefdave

I think that's probably about what we'll get. Can't be far off an announcement as they'll be wanting to get them on sale soon

CV22SBA

In all seriousness if Leicester don’t do a Burnley this season with the money they’ve spent I’d be amazed.
Really? They were really poor every time I saw them on Sky last season and have lost lots of players and only signed 3 new players. Harry Winks from Sampdoria who got relegated. Conor Coady who couldn’t even get a game at Everton and then Doyle who I highly rate but think he was massively helped by Fadz. Not sure Coady can do the same. They still have some good players but I don’t see them making the top 6.

NortonSkyBlue

Really? They were really poor every time I saw them on Sky last season and have lost lots of players and only signed 3 new players. Harry Winks from Sampdoria who got relegated. Conor Coady who couldn’t even get a game at Everton and then Doyle who I highly rate but think he was massively helped by Fadz. Not sure Coady can do the same. They still have some good players but I don’t see them making the top 6.
My safe prediction is Leicester will walk the league. Last season means absolutely nothing as Burnley showed. Coady is a current England international, head and shoulders above Fadz.
The only question mark would be their manager.

bigfatronssba

My safe prediction is Leicester will walk the league. Last season means absolutely nothing as Burnley showed. Coady is a current England international, head and shoulders above Fadz.

Leicester probably will.

Which means one or both of Southampton & Leeds will struggle to make an impact[/QUOTE]

Legia Sky Blue

It's a prediction, but not a safe prediction. This time last year most people thought Norwich were the 'safe' prediction! Many people on here also thought that Kompany's inexperience and wholesale changes to Burnley's playing style would adersely affect them and that they would struggle - I remember Slowpoke kept insisting they were skint :)

I personally suspect that Southampton will be best equipped of the relegated sides to deal with the Championship. I've got a feeling that some of Leicester's players might not be up for thea 46 game week to week grind in the Championship and might be a bit soft (I hope so anyway). Having said that I probably still expect all 3 relegated sides to finish in the top 6 come the end of the season.

iflynno

It's a prediction, but not a safe prediction. This time last year most people thought Norwich were the 'safe' prediction! Many people on here also thought that Kompany's inexperience and wholesale changes to Burnley's playing style would adersely affect them and that they would struggle - I remember Slowpoke kept insisting they were skint :)

I personally suspect that Southampton will be best equipped of the relegated sides to deal with the Championship. I've got a feeling that some of Leicester's players might not be up for thea 46 game week to week grind in the Championship and might be a bit soft (I hope so anyway). Having said that I probably still expect all 3 relegated sides to finish in the top 6 come the end of the season.
Leeds haven't finished their fire sale yet and new owners haven't been ratified by the EFL.

Going to be a huge turnover there as well.

Leicester squad looks very one dimensional if Harvey Barnes leaves.

Southampton definitely best placed atm but have to see who they sell yet.

As always 1 of the 3 will Flop.

CV22SBA

Coady hasn't been in an England squad since Euro 2020 and even then he never made an appearance.

theferret

His not running a Charity.

Well, yes. But, given that that the justification for the corporate hikes was to bring them in line with the rest of the division, then let's do that for matchday pricing. On that basis, we should see a slight reduction on last season's prices 👍 Happy days.

(cue shouts of wot about leeds, Leicester, and Wednesday....funny that, it's never wot about Swansea, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Preston, Albion, Blues etc.).

blunted

Sad that Doyle went to Leicester. Be interesting if Simms plays on his side. Does anyone know Leicester's current back 4 or 5 because it may be Doyle may not get a game?

Users who are viewing this thread