Season Tickets!!! (7 Viewers)

Sbarcher

There are days when we see no post van in our road. I think they have days where they do not even attempt to deliver.

Covkid1968#

If it's not by block and not alphabetical let's hope it's based on when we bought, which might explain why the PL gamblers got theirs early
Nope… not got mine yet. Block 1

ccfcricoh

havent checked that far back but has anyone received a "normal" season ticket yet (i.e. not premier league package)?

theferret

I guess we're looking at digital tickets for the weekend? I don't know anyone who has received there's. No biggie, would rather we had print at home again than be waiting for the postman Saturday morning.

GaryJones

I got 2 about a week ago - trouble is I’ve ordered 4.
All four in a row so fuck knows what’s going on - it shouldn’t be this difficult and should definitely not be this last minute!

Flying Fokker

I got 2 about a week ago - trouble is I’ve ordered 4.
All four in a row so fuck knows what’s going on - it shouldn’t be this difficult and should definitely not be this last minute!
Maybe walk up in your avatar gear as a protest? It will certainly get a response.

ajsccfc

Just got this through

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Following our bulk print process for Coventry City season cards, we have identified an ink defect caused by one of our printers on the Block row which has partially affected the text on some of the cards.

Please be assured this does not affect your access to the stadium and you can scan your card as normal.

Once you have received your card, if you feel you would like a replacement we are happy to reissue your card. To submit a request please complete the form here before 8th September 2023.

bigfatronssba

So basically the printer at the ticket office has ran out of ink?

Could this process be anymore Micky Mouse?

ajsccfc

The email comes from Ticketmaster so I think they're to blame in this case, which wouldn't surprise me at all

robbiethemole

The email comes from Ticketmaster so I think they're to blame in this case, which wouldn't surprise me at all
A total fcuk up from them, yet again. How much longer are the Club going to put up with it, ever since we gave them the contract theyve been shit. Go back to a proper ticket office with people who know what they’re doing

SkyBlueMatt

The card doesn't look as good as the elites one.

If it didn't have the 'Standard Zone' & 'Adult' in blue and green, it would look 10x better.

Sbarcher

Yeh it’s here. The ink problem seems a bit trivial in the scheme of things.

Sbarcher

The ticket skyline looks pretty good both ways up.

Users who are viewing this thread