Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

Hobo

Not really sure why? We’ve moved seats out of there this morning and ours should have become available at 10 but they didn’t. Maybe they are holding them back for some reason.
Apparently Doug is in ticket office and responsible for releasing seats and moving people to other seats if they wish. Things are a bit slow as Doreen is having to show him how the computer works.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Stafford_SkBlue

I must be in the priority booking as I was in Block A, I sent them an email saying we should have some priority to choose our seats, never had a reply but they must have listened.
Within 30 minutes of my email, they did send out a general email to all Block A's telling them they have to move etc, I must have triggered their memory to send that email.
But I did go for the Premier package so would have to now phone to move.
Its a pity that the whole timetable was not known when buying season tickets earlier after being released.

SBAndy

Taken just now. I was planning to get mine today but my younger brother didn’t have a ST last season so can’t purchase until Wednesday(?).

Attachments

• 1211AFDF-28B4-43E1-AA41-2DB1F672E608.jpeg
    1211AFDF-28B4-43E1-AA41-2DB1F672E608.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 1D6F3F73-9ADC-4EB1-A488-B8D2A5DB8FBC.jpeg
    1D6F3F73-9ADC-4EB1-A488-B8D2A5DB8FBC.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 223
  • F5A9D646-71B8-4BF3-984F-525C3559CE3D.jpeg
    F5A9D646-71B8-4BF3-984F-525C3559CE3D.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 224

David O'Day

14 and 15 don't look to different from last year

There was quite a few gaps last year as well

lord_garrincha

Taken just now. I was planning to get mine today but my younger brother didn’t have a ST last season so can’t purchase until Wednesday(?).
The Wednesday thing nearly caught me out.

I was going to purchase another 2 STs, to go with the 5 renewals in our party, once they released the seats. Then I read that on the website last week, about only swaps from Monday & buy from Weds, and bought the last 2 seats in block 20. Then swapped them this morning (actually afternoon after a 3 hour queue) nearer to where we are.

AOM

The way I've read it, only 23/24 season ticket holders can move their seats at the moment, and all new season ticket holders (even 22/23 renewals) now have to wait until 5:30pm on Wednesday rather than this evening?

SBAndy

The way I've read it, only 23/24 season ticket holders can move their seats at the moment, and all new season ticket holders (even 22/23 renewals) now have to wait until 5:30pm on Wednesday rather than this evening?

I was in corporate last season (one of the great unwashed being priced out!) so I’m able to. Just not able to get a new one for my brother.

rob9872

Add to that half season tickets, match packages, walk ups, away fans and segregation. Going to be some great atmospheres against the bigger sides next year.

slowpoke

Be interesting if they increase the home capacity which would mean opening some blocks up in the South stand.

ccfc1234

We should hit that no problem really
Really feel the Birmingham atmosphere pre match and during the game coupled with Middlesbough and the final has really converted lots of fans from those who would go occasionally to ones who fancy going once a fortnight. Hope the club realise the overall match day experience (aside from the buzz of winning) is a part of the reason people come. Would be nice to see a fan survey asking fans what they would like to see more of before and at half time of games

pusbccfc

If anyone can update the seating map, that would be great. Having to wait till Wednesday to buy two mates a ticket in block 14 or 15

napolimp

Am I right in thinking I can move my already purchased season ticket for the coming season at the moment? Because I'm not able to actually see the seating map on my account.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Today is a very sad day for both of us. Been ST holders and CCFC supporters since 1964 and first time we have not renewed, due to health problems. City has been so much a part of our lives, home games, away games, reserves and every testimonial going.

Will still follow of course via CWR, I follow, Sky Sports and particularly this Forum, as once a sky blue, always a sky blue. PUSB.

NortonSkyBlue

Today is a very sad day for both of us. Been ST holders and CCFC supporters since 1964 and first time we have not renewed, due to health problems. City has been so much a part of our lives, home games, away games, reserves and every testimonial going.

Will still follow of course via CWR, I follow, Sky Sports and particularly this Forum, as once a sky blue, always a sky blue. PUSB.
Wishing you only the best. Thank you for your loyal support for our great club. You deserve a testimonial yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread