Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think it's a bit tongue in cheek, referring to the "There are no items to display" currently showing on Ticketmaster.

theferret

Would be interesting to see what's available, I imagine the ex box holders have visibility of the ground plan and available seats...

Badger

We were told that the boxes and anyone with ST in the closed blocks - 26/27 could purchase only until Wednesday. We were 27 and have just got ours in 28

Robinshio

so if we end up at around 17-18k season ticket holders, you will probably not be going to any future trips to wembley if you do not have one - as 2 per STH would take up our full allocation

pusbccfc

Shame really, lots wanted to move today nearer to family but may not be able to because they've changed the priority windows without being clearer. Loads waiting online at 10am.

I'd imagine anyone who wanted to move into Block 14/15 will be unable to as box holders will take up those.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Are the club involved at all, i.e. offering bulk discount or something?
Nah, they don’t do that, I have asked if I could get FZ pricing for families and whether I can get early bird prices if still sorting things out after the 10th for people.
still getting funds, just hit £15k and still getting nominations as well

David O'Day

Shame really, lots wanted to move today nearer to family but may not be able to because they've changed the priority windows without being clearer. Loads waiting online at 10am.

I'd imagine anyone who wanted to move into Block 14/15 will be unable to as box holders will take up those.
I can't see the box holders moving there

Ir we have read on here and twitter what they think of most cov fans that isn't the place of them

SHUNT31

It’s funny as I have spoken to the ticket office twice this morning. Managed to move seats from 17 to 15 no problem. Just need to keep trying.

chiefdave

is there normally this many people wanting to move around? the way people kick off if there's any suggestion of a block being shut, changed to family zone etc I assumed most people kept the same seat every year

SHUNT31

Has any box holder or those with access to the seating map got any pictures to see what's available?
This would be very useful. I was going in blind and moved my seats only to then realise they were moved to the end of block 14 where the segregation starts. Didn’t fancy standing next to a copper every week so phoned them again and moved to 15.

djr8369

If people don’t perceive there has been the investment required to achieve the same levels as last season there are going to be a lot of frustrated ST holders.

SHUNT31

is there normally this many people wanting to move around? the way people kick off if there's any suggestion of a block being shut, changed to family zone etc I assumed most people kept the same seat every year
I think it has substantially increased this year due to the changes and issues when ST’s were first released. 5000 new ST holders that couldn’t buy seats that had been reserved until today.

It would have made more sense to release the seat once that holder had renewed to another seat, eg the people that moved to FZ etc.

AndreasB

Ok . Seating map today shows:
Plenty of availability in Singers Corner blocks now all the “kids” have fucked off.
Good availability 18-23 mainly at front or back of Stand
North Stand behind the goal- take your pick basically .

So lots of possibilities in all areas .

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Ok . Seating map today shows:
Plenty of availability in Singers Corner blocks now all the “kids” have fucked off.
Good availability 18-23 mainly at front or back of Stand
North Stand behind the goal- take your pick basically .

So lots of possibilities in all areas .

Guessing there is nothing really available in the family zone now?

Telfer85

That’s right. Nothing in blocks 31-34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really sure why? We’ve moved seats out of there this morning and ours should have become available at 10 but they didn’t. Maybe they are holding them back for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread