Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

A reminder to those who think Doug is ripping fans off.

Arsenal have withdrawn their new £110 home shirt from sale while a "design error" is corrected.

rob9872

A reminder to those who think Doug is ripping fans off.

Arsenal have withdrawn their new £110 home shirt from sale while a "design error" is corrected.
Southampton should use that excuse to have a think about their monstrosity - the worst Hummel kit I've seen for any club. It has a nod to their iconic Danish one (similar to our 88 version and a few years back retro) but doesn't look right at all.

*Edit - also £110 ffs! I know they're a big club but that's a p*ss-take. I imagine our shirts will be £55/£60 this coming season which tbh is disgusting based on the actual cost of manufacture.

Nick

Administrator
Reserved seats from last year released early? Just logged in, I have no reserved seats. I've lost all enthusiasm to be honest and likely to have to sit on my own due to the club saying the FZ will be extended and not doing it (and no space with people who bought them in the FZ).

I haven't been on much this week, have the club said anything more about extending the FZ?

ccfc1234

Reserved seats from last year released early? Just logged in, I have no reserved seats. I've lost all enthusiasm to be honest and likely to have to sit on my own due to the club saying the FZ will be extended and not doing it (and no space with people who bought them in the FZ).

I haven't been on much this week, have the club said anything more about extending the FZ?
I think there will be some seats that become available in the family zone when the seats of current holders who have moved, become available.

Sky Blue Pete

Dave b said not extending when i asked

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Which is after early bird
Yeah there is another week before the early bird ends. Still going to be a mad rush if anything becomes available in the family zone, can't see many being free.

Extending the family zone would have been a good question for CWR to ask Doug the other day so there is public confirmation

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah there is another week before the early bird ends. Still going to be a mad rush if anything becomes available in the family zone, can't see many being free.

Extending the family zone would have been a good question for CWR to ask Doug the other day so there is public confirmation
Yep bloody bizarre interview but Dave confirmed it

robbiethemole

I didn't panic, i went on on the Tuesday morning after they were released, only to find 4000 new fuckers with no purchasing history had got there before me!!!! Why not give existing S/t holders the first go at moving , then sell to new customers??

Sky Blue Harry H

Which is after early bird

Probably already said, but there will be a week from 3rd to the 10th, when the Early Bird is still available. That's when I will be able to move from the FZ, but still able to access the Early Bird price.

bigfatronssba

We broke the record again 👊

Hullinho87

The PR quote “Disaster” that was talked about on here with the original FZ pricing hasn’t really materialised.

It was right to adjust that original decision and it was right to up pricing and full price availability around the ground.

Flying Fokker

I didn't panic, i went on on the Tuesday morning after they were released, only to find 4000 new fuckers with no purchasing history had got there before me!!!! Why not give existing S/t holders the first go at moving , then sell to new customers??
I can’t think of many people without a purchase history buying season tickets. Although it Great that they have of course. I guess regular season ticket holders are likely to stay where they are anyway.

SkyBlueSoul

Slight change to the windows. Giving people who aren't renewing their boxes two days to pick up a released seat.

On Monday 3rd July at 10am, the period that 22/23 Season Tickets seats are being held for will end. All Season Tickets, Premier League Packages, Premium Memberships and Executive Boxes will be briefly removed from sale for this to happen.

Season Tickets will then go on sale to 2022/23 Premium Membership and Executive Box holders only, to allow for these fans who may wish to purchase the reserved seats that have been released in a priority window until 5pm Wednesday 5th July. This will be online via www.eticketing.co.uk/CCFC

At 11am on Monday 3rd July, fans who have already bought a 2023/24 Season Ticket/Premier League Package will be able to visit the Ticket Office or phone the Ticket Office to move their seat into any newly available seats.

Please note that seat moves will not be done via email – fans will need to visit the Ticket Office or call to do this. We thank fans for their patience as we expect the Ticket Office to be busy in this period.

Seat moves will continue on Tuesday 4th July and Wednesday 5th July, plus sales to 22/23 Premium Membership and Executive Box holders online.

At 5:30pm on Wednesday 5th July, Early Bird Season Tickets and also Premium Memberships will go back on sale to all supporters.

The Early Bird price period will then end as advertised at 10am on Monday 10th July.

Users who are viewing this thread