Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Wow 11k season tickets well done skyblue Army...

PUSB

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Probably adds around 200k to the clubs income. In theory more to MR but depends if club is meeting all its other costs first

skybluegod

Probably adds around 200k to the clubs income. In theory more to MR but depends if club is meeting all its other costs first

I thought the last supporters forum said that there were quite a lot of unexpected one of costs associated with the move back to the CBS, which meant Robins wouldn't see much if any of the unexpected income. Although tbf think Boddy said anything over that would go to him. Hopefully keep pushing up that number as the season goes on!

Sky Blue Pete

I thought the last supporters forum said that there were quite a lot of unexpected one of costs associated with the move back to the CBS, which meant Robins wouldn't see much if any of the unexpected income. Although tbf think Boddy said anything over that would go to him. Hopefully keep pushing up that number as the season goes on!
Yep 1500 average attendance over budgeted 17000 amounted to £400k over the season. Made me think if we could up that to 23000 that’s £1.2m

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep 1500 average attendance over budgeted 17000 amounted to £400k over the season. Made me think if we could up that to 23000 that’s £1.2m

I think that 20-21k is a more realistic revised average, unless we stay in the top 6 all season - in which case a few back end bumper crowds may nudge it up. The other aspect is, if successful, we may get more TV games, which messes with the timing of games, may reduce crowds, but gives more 'Sky' revenue. Better than having a 'Barnsley' type season, though.

Sky Blue Pete

I think that 20-21k is a more realistic revised average, unless we stay in the top 6 all season - in which case a few back end bumper crowds may nudge it up. The other aspect is, if successful, we may get more TV games, which messes with the timing of games, may reduce crowds, but gives more 'Sky' revenue.
Me too
Sales for Swansea struggling. A win at hull would make a big difference

Sky Blue Harry H

Me too
Sales for Swansea struggling. A win at hull would make a big difference

A few of the 'now and thens' will probably choose to do the Bristol game, if only doing one of the two. As you say, a win at Hull will add a few to the Swansea gate.

Brighton Sky Blue

A few of the 'now and thens' will probably choose to do the Bristol game, if only doing one of the two. As you say, a win at Hull will add a few to the Swansea gate.

Quite a few midweek games coming up which we just can’t go to because of transport back and school next day.

SBT

It was a pathetic answer from the club - either the club is being run disastrously from a costs point of view, or we shouldn’t assume going forward that ticket sales have any impact on the players budget at all.

slowpoke

We have Brum one night game soon I’d expect similar to Derby for that the other four Swansea, Millwall, Blackpool, Hull ? going to depend how we are doing I’d think. Millwall xmas week might not be too bad.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Suggests we make just shy of £11.60 off each ticket.

Historically it's been between £9 and £11 so thats in the right region. That's net of VAT and before any costs due to ticketmaster.

Also depends on the sales mix. This season will have more guaranteed income from more season ticket sales but that will deflate the overall ticket price because of the ST discount for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread