Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Given we now know where we will be playing and when the season will start I’m guessing the club will have season tickets on sale by the end of next week.

General consensus seems to be season starts behind closed doors and with restricted attendances from October (guessing season ticket holders only)

What do we think for pricing?

Last season I believe it was £260 but given the step up you’d normally expect an increase however we once again find ourselves in Brum.

Likewise there was some decent cheap transport last year from the club, supporters clubs and pubs. However people may be more reluctant to use these next season with all the Covid fears about - more drive and park options required and tickets spaced out for social distancing.

What we expecting for pricing? I’m going £300 to £350.

D

Deleted member 4232

I'm not going to speculate on price or anything, but I will be buying one.

It's likely that I won't make it to more games than I will - it makes no economic sense for me to buy one, however; I will.

It's going to be my little way if saying thanks to MR and the club in general for the past couple of seasons.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ccfc92

It's likely that I won't make it to more games than I will - it makes no economic sense for me to buy one, however; I will.

It's going to be my little way if saying thanks to MR and the club in general for the past couple of seasons.

That's what I did last season, had a ST but never went to St. Andrew's. Did a few away games though, so the priority access made it worthwhile.

wingy

Is there a trial cricket match today with 1k fans in the ground.Lets hope By the time first match comes around they've developed this further and folks can be there from the get go .
Assuming the data backs it up of course.

Magwitch

As there’s no fixed date or time for crowds to return I don’t see any season tickets being sold for a while. They were talking October but owe keep getting these little spikes so I’m not so sure.

Terry_dactyl

I’m thinking the same. I’ve actually never owned a season ticket, even when I lived in cov and went to every home game. Feels like I should be contributing to them more often now.

samccov1987

Yes I feel the same. I was hoping to take the little one up next year, mid week will be a no go in Brum although it probably would have been in Coventry tbf. Have done a deal with the Sky devil too so midweek games will be on the box.

Just feel we have a decent manager and group of lads who are trying to do things the right way. With the latest developments I really feel that if you can support them then we should.

wantageskyblue

I am in the same situation as you TG but I will be buying a ST too (last few years I have managed about 10 games a season home and away due to family commitments, work location etc.) I am hoping that I can go to more games in the future but even if I can’t I still want to support the club as it needs its supporters more than ever.

Sad as it may sound to many I can’t imagine not having CCFC in my life and I am now in a position to be able to support that albeit in a small way.

samccov1987

Is there a trial cricket match today with 1k fans in the ground.Lets hope By the time first match comes around they've developed this further and folks can be there from the get go .

Yes I think there will be ways to make it work, possible face masks, one way systems, cake yourself in sanitiser e.t.c

Saw this earlier another possibility

chiefdave

Members are allowed in at Edgbaston next week for the Warwick v Worcester game. Limited numbers and seating restrictions to maintain social distancing. In all honesty looking at what they are asking of spectators I struggle to imagine it working at football.

Nick

Administrator
It's hard to say as we don't know 100%, what happens if they set a date and there's a massive wave.

They would need to look at some sort of package with iFollow built in. "Get a Season Ticket to attend games, if you can't then watch it on iFollow"

Boddy also said people would be surprised / impressed by the pricing I think.

samccov1987

It's hard to say as we don't know 100%, what happens if they set a date and there's a massive wave.

They would need to look at some sort of package with iFollow built in. "Get a Season Ticket to attend games, if you can't then watch it on iFollow"

Boddy also said people would be surprised / impressed by the pricing I think.

Ifollow is a good call with potential second wave and local lockdowns there has to be some substitute if people aren’t allowed into certain games.

djr8369

I’m leaning to the same way of thinking. Club needs and deserves the support.

ovduk78

Kieran Crowley donated £260 to the season ticket fund, he's not in the know still is he? It would be brilliant if we kept the price the same as last season.
I will probably buy a match package because of where we live, hopefully get a chance to use it later in the season.

Nick

Administrator
Kieran Crowley donated £260 to the season ticket fund, he's not in the know still is he? It would be brilliant if we kept the price the same as last season.
I will probably buy a match package because of where we live, hopefully get a chance to use it later in the season.

I think he probably just did the same as last year?

samccov1987

Fair play to him that’s a decent contribution for a young lad

Woolly68

I think, like others, I may get one this season. Money for the Club and will help me getting away tickets to games near where I live (i.e. Bristol City). Won’t be able to attend most games but want to make sure I’m there for a few key games I’ve pencilled in. Every home game is an away game for me (3 and 1/4 hour drive to Birmingham from my place).

Nick

Administrator
I think, like others, I may get one this season. Money for the Club and will help me getting away tickets to games near where I live (i.e. Bristol City). Won’t be able to attend most games but want to make sure I’m there for a few key games I’ve pencilled in. Every home game is an away game for me (3 and 1/4 hour drive to Birmingham from my place).

You should message @Liquid Gold

Users who are viewing this thread