Season Tickets (3 Viewers)

bawtryneal

No, Neal, it's fine for people to have a differing opinion. I sincerely hope that if he's a City fan he remains a City fan throughout this mess.

If and when we do, we need all the City fans we can get.

I agree he is welcome to his opinion. No issue with that.
This is a season ticket thread and there are enough other threads if he wants to rubbish SISU.

Otis

You’re such a good guy Otis
Awww, shucks.

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Wait a second... which side of the ground are tickets being sold in? And which side of the ground is the iFollow camera? I’d better not be staring at empty stands all season...
From looking at Birmingham's highlights from last season think the stand we're selling tickets in will be visible on camera so it probably won't look much different to the Ricoh on TV.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Finally given in and bought our 2 season tickets for St Andrews. With us being in our 70s and not so mobile, thought we wouldn't be able to physically manage it, but just couldn't not go, after being supporters and ST holders for over 55 years, what else would we do on Saturdays and we do love our team.
Just trying to book the coach travel (as our getting there is dependent on this) but having a problem with that at the moment. Hopefully will be sorted soon.

theferret

From looking at Birmingham's highlights from last season think the stand we're selling tickets in will be visible on camera so it probably won't look much different to the Ricoh on TV.

Weirdly, it will actually look a lot better on TV than it did at the Ricoh with everyone located in the stand opposite the TV cameras.

SkyBlueCRJ

Interesting that they've revealed the number sold when they've previously claimed that they're refusing to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread