Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfcricoh

Not sure how much credit to give to EFL when putting fixtures together but theres normally 3/4 international breaks as well and these could be used for sat home games, less to worry about clashes...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Also i think a reduced number of supporters will actually be more beneficial. The only people in attendance/ST's are the people that have had to make a conscious effort to go and support the team. It removes entirely the "Walk Ups" who go out of habit as its a short walk to the Ricoh..

What a lot of tosh. Tell me this is a joke ?

Hiraeth

The whole situation that has led to our club playing in exile at St Andrews is too depressing for words but this isn't the same as Sixfields.
jordan210 - I've got another dot for you to count, I've just bought my first season ticket in a decade and no matter what I'm looking forward to supporting Mark Robins and the team next season
PUSB

Ashdown

Jeez this fucking shite is awful and embarrassing. Let's actually see the attendance figures when the season starts shall we, not the fucking pump up the volume from the bias crap on here. 85% of the city are saying stuff it up your SISU arses so let's wait for the reality shall we.

Nick

Administrator
Jeez this fucking shite is awful and embarrassing. Let's actually see the attendance figures when the season starts shall we, not the fucking pump up the volume from the bias crap on here. 85% of the city are saying stuff it up your SISU arses so let's wait for the reality shall we.

Nearly as embarrassing as somebody who goes a handful a times but then tries to shout the loudest they won't bother.

There's a strange pattern emerging about those who keep trying their hardest to shout loud.

1. They usually know fuck all about what they are on about
2. They don't bother anyway

Liquid Gold

What's embarrassing is you popping up at every opportunity to belittle people's love of the club. 85% of the city have been telling the club to piss off for the last decade so there is fuck all change there.

Ashdown

Nearly as embarrassing as somebody who goes a handful a times but then tries to shout the loudest they won't bother.
Oh Nick fair play you have a job to do but please....... you're a puppet, a jiggly armed, nodding head , spineless mouthpiece for Joy, you and a few of your alter egos here have done nothing but point the finger elsewhere for our demise for years. You keep saying no one knows the truth but then never reveal it ?........SISU OUT ! the club destroying bastards !!

Nick

Administrator
Oh Nick fair play you have a job to do but please....... you're a puppet, a jiggly armed, nodding head , spineless mouthpiece for Joy, you and a few of your alter egos here have done nothing but point the finger elsewhere for our demise for years. You keep saying no one knows the truth but then never reveal it ?........SISU OUT ! the club destroying bastards !!

I don't have any job to do. I'm a city fan, I just support my football club.

I don't have or need any other alter agos.

Nice try though, you just proved point number 1.

covmark

One too many tonight?
Have a word with yourself ffs.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Super Graham Withey

Agreed. This whole site is degenerating into some sort of pro SISU love in, which given the anti SISU sentiment prevalent through most of the city does not bode well for its future. Anyway, enjoy yourselves at St Andrews...

kg82

To be honest, you’re embarrassing. You’re like a moody teenager. Everything is urgh, jeez or something similar. Absolutely nothing constructive to say. Shut up.

clint van damme

Agreed. This whole site is degenerating into some sort of pro SISU love in, which given the anti SISU sentiment prevalent through most of the city does not bode well for its future. Anyway, enjoy yourselves at St Andrews...

I'm getting my STs tomorrow and have to be honest I'm not entirely comfortable with it but I have to thank you and ashdown, the more shite you post the more I feel I'm making the right decision.

Otis

People have to remember, for many of us, we hate the fact we are playing outside the city and hate the fact we're playing in Birmingham.

I do not see it as any kind of adventure and hour long trips back on the bus when we have lost are going to be awful.

I think I will hate the whole day apart from the game itself and to me that is the thing that really matters.

I very nearly didn't get an ST, but I looked and the fact that I COULD afford it and wanted to support the team, swayed it for me.

I will attend with a very heavy heart though. Let's not pretend this is going to be jolly adventure for most City fans.

Sky Blue Harry H

People have to remember, for many of us, we hate the fact we are playing outside the city and hate the fact we're playing in Birmingham.

I do not see it as any kind of adventure and hour long trips back on the bus when we have lost are going to be awful.

I think I will hate the whole day apart from the game itself and to me that is the thing that really matters.

I very nearly didn't get an ST, but I looked and the fact that I COULD afford it and wanted to support the team, swayed it for me.

I will attend with a very heavy heart though. Let's not pretend this is going to be jolly adventure for most City fans.
Agree Otis, also think it's sad that a few (some part tine) posters come on here to try and belittle a decision that others have made. No need for it.

bawtryneal

How many home games did you attend last season. Genuine question ?

Great_Expectations

ST’s purchased. There’s four of us, so unfortunately we couldn’t get four together in the two central stands, so we’re block 26. Or at least that’s what I’m told by the chap who booked them.....

I’m actually quite annoyed about our seating position!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
The difference is that people on here who are buying season tickets are not on Facebook and Twitter shouting F U CLOWNCIL/WASPS I'VE GOT MI SEASUN TICKET...

Great_Expectations

85% of our fans are absolute idiots. You’re showing yourself up to be one of them.

At this stage, after all the documents, statements and evidence out there, anyone still spouting the whole ‘blame SISU’ stance really needs to take a step back.

theferret

The reality will be that crowds will be down hugely on last season. That's a given. People are talking up ST sales and encouraging those who are wavering, but that comes from a good place. We just would hate to see people turn their backs on the club because of the misguided belief that we can stroll back into the Ricoh at any time, when that clearly isn't the case. So, it's about backing the club, because the club is bigger than the owners.

Next season will be a defining one for CCFC, in so many ways. I will back my club next season because I believe it has the chance on succeeding on the pitch, and if it does, that changes everything and puts pressure on all sides. I'll give it next season, but at the end of it I want to see one of two things. Either, heads are cracked together on all sides and we return to CV6 or, moves are made on a new stadium (proper moves that go way beyond talk). Neither of those things happen, and I think we see a change in attitude in 12 months. But, please forgive us for not quitting just yet.

clint van damme

The reality will be that crowds will be down hugely on last season. That's a given. People are talking up ST sales and encouraging those who are wavering, but that comes from a good place. We just would hate to see people turn their backs on the club because of the misguided belief that we can stroll back into the Ricoh at any time, when that clearly isn't the case. So, it's about backing the club, because the club is bigger than the owners.

Next season will be a defining one for CCFC, in so many ways. I will back my club next season because I believe it has the chance on succeeding on the pitch, and if it does, that changes everything and puts pressure on all sides. I'll give it next season, but at the end of it I want to see one of two things. Either, heads are cracked together on all sides and we return to CV6 or, moves are made on a new stadium (proper moves that go way beyond talk). Neither of those things happen, and I think we see a change in attitude in 12 months. But, please forgive us for not quitting just yet.

I'm pretty much on the same page.
I'd imagine Robins is as well Re: the new stadium.

Tommo1993

Peoples’ stance just need to be respected now. Agree with it or not. Don’t complain about division after you’ve called people scabs or traitors or idiots for going or not going. Fan base has to stop destroying itself.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

@Ashdown @Super Graham Withey genuinely interested. What do you think as fans we should do?

Nobody is pro-sisu, if you have an idea to get rid of them I’m all ears.

NOPM - would it work? Doubtful - if SISU, are to climb down they need themselves and the club to indemnify Wasps for any potential losses should the EC find against the council.

That’s not going to happen, and further to that is it fair? Why should the club be risking their future for someone else’s potential illegalities?

So we come back to Coventry - where can we play?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I see people saying this all the fucking time. Point to a single positive SISU comment. But wait, you won't be able to. Because you're talking out your fucking arse. Pro CCFC - Yes, still hate SISU - yes, understand that the council and Wasps are also hugely to blame - yes. Open. Your. Eyes.

Otis

I see people saying this all the fucking time. Point to a single positive SISU comment. But wait, you won't be able to. Because you're talking out your fucking arse. Pro CCFC - Yes, still hate SISU - yes, understand that the council and Wasps are also hugely to blame - yes. Open. Your. Eyes.
It doesn't matter though. Even if people ARE pro-Sisu, what other options are there right now?

Since the talks have broken down what else is there left? Right now! Right here and now.

Even if Sisu are 100% to blame, all that we have right now is a groundshare, as much as I hate that situation and I don't see how any total boycott gets us back at the Ricoh.

Otis

Ummm.....just had a look at the ST's now snapped up and see my row is completely sold out. Never had that at the Ricoh, ever. Quite often I would get a whole row to myself.

Is it worth my finding out who from here (if it is a SBTer) I am sitting next to, just in case you now want to move?

Liquid Gold

Ummm.....just had a look at the ST's now snapped up and see my row is completely sold out. Never had that at the Ricoh, ever. Quite often I would get a whole row to myself.

Is it worth my finding out who from here (if it is a SBTer) I am sitting next to, just in case you now want to move?
It's probably because everybody who didn't sit in premium but as close to as possible has chosen the half way line along with everybody who was there before. I think that block's going to be sold out and the rest pretty empty. There are 17 people in my entire block, gone up pretty sharply from 8 yesterday though.

Users who are viewing this thread