Season Tickets Prices for next season (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

By this time last year I had already purchased my ticket.
Now with all this talk of admin etc, this there any way the club can even price season tickets let alone put on sale?
It looks to me that they first have to resolve the debate and we only have 6 weeks left to end of the season.
Desperate times!

skybluesam66

They will not begin to sell - until this mess is sorted out

could be classed as illegal trading - which could leave mS Sepalla liable to jail

one minute saying they are going to liquidate, and the next selling tickets for a future event post the liquidation date

kingharvest

From what we were told at the last SCG meeting, i think prices have been established already and its positive news - but as skybluesam66 says, there are legalities around selling them whilst all this is going on.

Si80

Surely they are not being offered for sale because any income would go direct to paying off ACL's debt order?

Meaning no money for SISU to offer wages for incoming players, pay-off's for the shite we need rid of and general running of the football club. For them (SISU) it makes no sense to offer season ticket sales at this moment in time.

Jackoskyblue

From what we were told at the last SCG meeting, i think prices have been established already and its positive news - but as skybluesam66 says, there are legalities around selling them whilst all this is going on.

Did you ever make a thread for the responses you got from the last meeting mate tried to find it earlier and couldn't as the last one was an interesting read

SkyblueBri

They will not begin to sell - until this mess is sorted out

could be classed as illegal trading - which could leave mS Sepalla liable to jail

one minute saying they are going to liquidate, and the next selling tickets for a future event post the liquidation date

I agree if they did I think the directors would be vulnerable to court action.
This is going to effect SISU cash flow

kepit 2 yusen

Who would want to buy one at the moment even if they were allowed to sell.

Too many problems for them to sort before I renew mine - financial security is a must !

kingharvest

There were only really 4 questions in the end and they'd all be answered before. It wasn't as popular, i think maybe due to everything else that was happening at the time with Robins and the collapse of the talks. Broadly, the questions were about:

filing our accounts - which we all knew the answer to
conditions at the ricoh - club said in the past they keep raising all complaints to ACL but obviously at the moment, its difficult.
coventrianisaiton (is that a word?) of the ground - again, its not our ground so the club can only do so much
linking to unofficial partners, local bands, artists - club did showcase local bands 2 seasons ago, page in the programme and song played at half time but that has stopped.

To be fair, i'm not sure the linking to local partners was properly answered so i'll email Dan Walker about that.

Also, someone talked about closing off the back rows of the ground to condense the fans. This seems to be getting suggested more and more and was answered in the last Q&A. The club have thought about how it might work, although its something that would have to be done in the summer due to people already having season tickets up there.

As for looking for SCG posts from the past, if you click my username and do a search on threads i've started they'll normally come up in that. hopefully the SCG section of the club website is going to get a bit of a revamp so stuff like this will be more accessible.

Users who are viewing this thread