Season tickets for 2024/2025 season (37 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Doug said he has learnt lessons of last season with late season tickets, kit etc

Now in May and no ST prices released doesnt look much like a lesson learnt

skybluegod

The recent form will probably knock 2/3k off the sales. Already seeing the impact with the no shows last night.

Not sure the recent form is going to make that kind of difference. I think there will be a drop off but mainly down to the amount of games moved from Saturdays this season.

The no shows last night were largely down to having nothing to play for now on a Wednesday night. So again not really a show of the impact for next season.

pusbccfc

Doug said he has learnt lessons of last season with late season tickets, kit etc

Now in May and no ST prices released doesnt look much like a lesson learnt

Well hopefully he's had to time to judge everything and not charge £500 for a standard adult season ticket.

mds

What is the likelyhood of Season tickets being available in blocks 10-13, currently in 29 and hate it, fantastic view of the pitch but I miss the noise and atmosphere at the other end of the ground.

Has anything been released or mentioned?

TIA

Viktor17

We must remember the club is being run properly now. Just because certain aspects don’t align with our expectations that doesn’t mean they failed / king dropped bollock etc etc.

same with sheaf now - all cards stacked in our favour, if he’s going, fine, but only for OUR valuation.

king absolutely rinsed sporting for every last penny, I’m 100% confident he will get best price.

club is on upward trajectory- let’s enjoy the off season and go again in August - it’s going to be good one.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What is the likelyhood of Season tickets being available in blocks 10-13, currently in 29 and hate it, fantastic view of the pitch but I miss the noise and atmosphere at the other end of the ground.

Has anything been released or mentioned?

TIA
Club need to act F.A.S.T on this.

edgy

Whilst agreeing with you I think the point WLAD was making is you have already spent good money with the club but by losing you're card it cost you £15 but someone who has't spent any money gets theirs.

That makes no sense at all.

Look it it like this. When you first buy your ST, all the overheads including the production of your plastic card is factored into that price. So new ST holders are paying for it, just like the guy who loses his/hers.

skyblueelephant76

What bullshit is it that if you're a new season ticket holder you get a free card, if you had one before and lose it you get charged £15.
Existing season ticket holders also had a free card - no-one is being treated any differently. If a new season ticket holder loses their card they'll also be charged.

Whilst agreeing with you I think the point WLAD was making is you have already spent good money with the club but by losing you're card it cost you £15 but someone who has't spent any money gets theirs.
How would they get in without a card?

biggymania

You know how Sky give cheaper offers to new customers? It's basically that.

The lifetime value of a new season ticket holder is worth losing some profit on - an existing holder who is renewing and going to renew anyway - not so much.

It's not necessarily fair but it is how businesses tend to be run.

SkyBlueMatt

Some on here will find any excuse to bitch and moan.

Existing season ticket holders also had a free card - no-one is being treated any differently. If a new season ticket holder loses their card they'll also be charged.

Stop talking sense.

ST holders have already got one. Just don't lose it, any new ST holder that loses their card will have to pay. How often do you lose your bank card, driving license? The point @We'll_live_and_die holds no water, just an excuse to make up something to moan about.

Users who are viewing this thread