Season Ticket (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

Ordered Friday online around Midday, just landed on my doorstep excellent service, perhaps things are finally getting back to normal ?

Kingokings204

Let's hope so. No doubt the problems with match tickets and season tickets have not been up to standard for some understandable reason and some not.

It would of put some people off but on the plus side I know a lot of people who were waiting for the rush to die down and then get their ST.

hill83

mexicanwave.gif

Gint11

Got mine straight away. Don't know what the fuss was all about. FUCKING SISU

sky_blue_up_north

The fact the club send me a paper ticket for both Yeovil and Preston makes me think mine wont arrive until after the latter game.

SkyBlueSid

Same with us. But we had to go and collect our Yeovil tickets on Friday as they never posted them and we knew it would be a fiasco on Saturday, which indeed it was. At least we have our Preston tickets which were in the envelope too.

They have a week between Preston and Crawley during which time I expect our season tickets to arrive in the post. Of course it may be that they send us more paper tickets for Crawley. That's fine, they can send our tickets out on a weekly basis all season as long as we get them for all I care.

What I will not do is queue again for further tickets as it defeats the object of having a season ticket, especially as we live some distance away. If they want us to do that we shall be claiming a refund on our STs. They need to get their act together quickly while there is still a bit of goodwill around.

Gaz71

Just got back from work and my season ticket booklets have arrived, I ordered 2 weeks ago and live in rugby so I would guess everyone will get there's in next few days

Users who are viewing this thread