Season ticket (1 Viewer)

Williescar

Is there anyone who hasn’t recieved their season ticket yet?Still haven’t got mine

GaryJones

Bought 4 only got 2

Crawley Al

When I went ticket office on Saturday to get paper ticket. She assured me my season ticket was posted out last Tuesday but saw box behind her full of season ticket cards

GaryJones

GaryJones

Went to ticket office to say that tickets still had not arrived and they printed out proper Premier League Package plastic season ticket cards in the office while I was waiting - awesome service I thought!

Hutch11

When I went ticket office on Saturday to get paper ticket. She assured me my season ticket was posted out last Tuesday but saw box behind her full of season ticket cards
They're blanks that they can use if they need to , they print them then and there

chiefdave

Think those will be blanks for when they need to print replacements not cards waiting to be sent out. They were sent out by Ticketmaster from Manchester

As we’ve got a few evening games coming up that are a bit late for my 8 year old, is it possible to upgrade the kids st to an oap on a match by math much basis?

Nobbie_67

As we’ve got a few evening games coming up that are a bit late for my 8 year old, is it possible to upgrade the kids st to an oap on a match by math much basis?
I've done this a few times and it's sorted by either ringing the ticket office, or going in to it. They issue a paper ticket for the adult for that game, and the kids season ticket card is blocked for that match. Never had any issues with it.

I've done this a few times and it's sorted by either ringing the ticket office, or going in to it. They issue a paper ticket for the adult for that game, and the kids season ticket card is blocked for that match. Never had any issues with it.
Brilliant thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread