Season Ticket with 8 Instalments and Tim's Dim future. (1 Viewer)

TheUKGryphon

Coventry City Football club have now announced that you can get a 2013/14 season ticket with eight instalments.

That's all well and good, but how are they going to pay me the eight instalments?

I don't think they've thought this one through enough.:jerkit:

I also think that Dim Fisher's tenure with the club will soon come to an end because Joy wouldn't want a guy as unpopular with the fans as he is running the show for very much longer. Without the fans they have no viable or sustainable business. If Dim can't get fans through the doors at Sixfingers, then it'll be Arrivederci Timbo and that'll come sooner rather than later. If I was a business owner, that's exactly what I'd do.

He'll get screwed by SISU just as much as the rest of us and after this debacle, he'll be lucky if anyone let's him near anywhere near a football club again. (Unless it's Sunday League and even then I'll have my doubts).

ccfc92

He'll get screwed by SISU just as much as the rest of us and after this debacle, he'll be lucky if anyone let's him near anywhere near a football club again. (Unless it's Sunday League and even then I'll have my doubts).

has he actually been at another club before? :S i just assumed he was another over payed "businessman" put in charge for no real reason

CJ_covblaze

He's got 12 million reasons to stay.

TheUKGryphon

Yeah, he was responsible for the 'financial turnaround' at Charlton Athletic.

They were obviously as rich as Croesus before he got his sweaty little hands on them then.

TheUKGryphon

Hey CJ, how are you mate?

I still think that Sepalla will cut him out.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Coventry City Football club have now announced that you can get a 2013/14 season ticket with eight instalments.

That's all well and good, but how are they going to pay me the eight instalments?

I don't think they've thought this one through enough.:jerkit:

Made me chuckle - and that's quite an achievement with anything CCFC related these days!

TheUKGryphon

Made me chuckle - and that's quite an achievement with anything CCFC related these days!

Thought it was about time we had some light-heartedness on this site as it's doom and bloody gloom all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread